Henry is not the Goal ' part two '

AN :

Hello darlings I'm back finally and with the promised chapter , and I may have went a little bit overboard for some reason's you will find at the end of the chapter , please , please read the note I wrote at the end of the chapter it's very important , here a 43572 words but it's only half beta-ed , please enjoy .

Salvatore Boarding school , Old mill :

Rafael was in the old mill , where he was screaming loud his frustration , while throwing the remaining furniture at the wall to take out his bent up emotion's . after destroying two chairs in secession , Josie rushed inside , clearly looking for him . she took in the scene infront of her and rushed to calm him down .

" what ! , why is she here ... Josie ! " . Jo fretted at the sight of her daughter in the same Room as an overly Emotional wolf .

" she must have followed him , with the intention to help ..... Sweet but foolhardy " . Rebekah concluded with a sigh and head shake .

" oh Josie , no .....it's not save to approach a rampaging wolf " . Caroline said worriedly .

Hayley looked between the panicked Rafael who seemed to be struggling with his Emotions , and the Brunette saltzman girl . and bite her lower lip worriedly , " this can get very bad , if she pushed him she can worsen his rage " . she worried .

" don't say that ..... Just don't " . Alaric ordered her worriedly .

" let's not jump to the worst outcome , we should trust Josie's ability to take care of herself , and Rafael self control ". Bonnie said soothingly , calming everyone .

Jo and Alaric still had worried , tense expression but they at least had calmed down enough for the others to focus on the two teenagers .

" Rafael! " . she called him cautiously .

Everyone held their breath in anticipation of Rafael reaction to Josie following him .

Rafael turned to her with a frustrated expression , trying to hide the Embarrassment and anger he felt at the situation and having her rescue him than anger toward her . " I told you to leave me alone ! " . he retorted angrily .

" you heard the guy he doesn't need any more help , now go back to your research sweety " . Jo urged her daughter nervously .

" why ! , why are my daughters attracted to a werewolf , can't a nice , harmless human Do ? " . Alaric lamented with a groan .

" it can't be helped , we supernatural's always attract each other " . Luke consoled his future brother-in-law , " seriously , it can't be helped , and Rafael is a nice guy . tantrum not withstanding " .

" he will still be a step up from Penelope " . liv added in support of her brother .

" I'm sure that Rafael will take care not to hurt her " . Hayley assured the two fretting parents kindly , " he is not all that out of it ... Yet " .

Josie reached out to grab a hold of Rafael arm to turn him toward her , all the while trying to calm him down with gentle tone , " No , I can't do that until.... " .

She was taken back when Rafael grabbed her arm roughly and Growled into her face in an attempt to scare her off , " No! " .

" hey , hands off her " . Alaric shouted angrily .

" calm down Ric , he is only trying to warn her away " . Stefan soothed his friend calmly .

" still no need to shout , he could have just asked her to leave " . Elena defended Josie with a glare to Rafael .