Know your legacies

the originals were Gathered in Klaus Mikaelson living room in his new Mansion in Mystic Falls , they had just tethered their Mother homicidal plan's the Night before and Gathered together so Bonnie Bennet could cut the linking spell The original Witch put on them .

" I already broke the linking spell , why are you keeping me here ? " . Bonnie Bennet who was sitting in the living Room floor of Klaus mansion five rings of blood in front of her asked with animosity to the pacing Hybrid in front of her .

Klaus ignored her and took out his phone and sent out a message , while Elijah Mikaelson who set in the Royal blue sofa beside his older brother Daggered body  answers her with a polite smile .

" please Excuse our inhospitable behaviour miss Bennet , I assure you that we usually are more Tactful with our Guests But under current Circumstance's you will find our Hospitality a little bit lacking " .

" you are not leaving until we are proved you did the spell and that we are free of each other's " . Klaus continued with a threatening growl .

" And we need our sister presence for that so until she arrive can I entice you with a drink and my Charming company " . Kol Mikaelson who was lounging on another sofa asked with smirk his lazy drawl and attitude grating on Bonnie's frail nerves .

" you can keep your damn hospitality and drink to yourself I did the spell and I want to leave so I will and you won't stop me " . Bonnie snarled as she jumped to her feet's and tried to stump out the door .

The moments she reached the door it was thrown open by An agitated Rebekah who Barley missed hitting her on the face , as she hurried in not even acknowledging her or the murderous glare in her gaze .

" Nik , Nik the front door was shut on me , all the doors in the mansion are shut not only that but we are the only ones here our  staff and guards had all disappeared " . Rebekah cried out in panic  , her three brothers turned instantly toward her .

" What did you say Rebekah ? " . Klaus asked out in disbelieve .

" we are trapped I'm telling you those riffraff's trapped us in our home and I bet you anything its that Bitch Elena's idea and she had Bonnie here to help her " . Rebekah spat out accusingly sending Bonnie a murderous glare as she turned around and slowly stalked towards the stunned Bennet witch .

Kol and Klaus Growled as they vamp speed towards her and in a Blink of an eye Bonnie was surrounded by the four Mikaelsons who loomed threateningly over her .

" hey , I didn't do anything I was with you all the time " . Bonnie protested heart hammering against her ribcage in fear and confusion ' what's going on did her friends Trapped the originals in their home ? , How did they do it ?  , who helped them ? , why isn't she privy of this ? ' .

" she is laying " . Klaus snarled furiously , " tell us the truth witch or suffer the consequences " . he threatened darkly as his fingers clamber on her neck in fierce grip cutting off her air supply she gasped and struggled trying to fill her deprived lung's with air .

" calm down brother and let's give miss Bennet the chance to explain " . Elijah said in calming tone .

" Elijah those children had trapped us in our home , they have found some parts of the white oak stake and they must be trying to finish us all with a single swipe by trapping us in one place and then ambushing us are we even unlinked ? " . Klaus demanded harshly as he tightened his grip around Bonnie's neck more causing her vision to blur .

" I say we take the lovely miss Bennet to the dungeon and question her more ....... Roughly " . Kol suggested with a sinister smirk . Rebekah giggled in delight as she sent Bonnie a beautiful smile .