Hello there (Chapter one)

I was always the shy type never had any drama and never thought about a boy in my life but that all changed once i reached year 10 of highschool and met him.

He walked pass and I must of caught his eye because he didn't see anyone else besides me and knowing that kinda made me want it more but i wouldn't know what to do so i just forgot about it and go to AP biology i sit down and the lesson starts and then he walks in and there's empty spots next to his mates but he sat next to me were normally my best friend would sit there but she is at the guidance counselor so I say

"You can't sit there, that spots taken by someone else" " what you're non exciting boyfriend" he says loudly enough for his friends to here at the other side of the class room "yea really funny where'd you learn that how to be a douche.com" that made him quite real quckily I wasn't really that surprised that hurting his ego would make him shut up.

I sat there and ponder it for the remaining of class and once the bells went for lunch everyone leaves and i go as well but i feel a hand on my  wrist you turn around and he says

"I'm sorry I was just, I don't know what I was doing I'm sorry though"
"Oh save it for another girl that you want to embarrass, but it's kinda embarrassing for you brining a girl down because the way she is that's lame"  I say that as i blew him a kiss on the way out i went straight  to the library to catch up on everything I had missed out Durning class when I was pondering why that made him shut up i knew I har to stop thinking about it before i got obessed and so I decide to call my best friend so i can study but somthing else happens insted

She asks "how was biology, was it the same topic or different" "wow you really had to bring that up again I was trying to stop think about that class or who's in that class and it's the same topic just revision" I said to her "what do you mean by bring up that class again why, who's in it that you don't want to talk about" she was confused and say that "just this guy tried to embarrass me but ended up embarrassing himself so I'm trying" before I could finish she finishes the sentence by saying "trying to not end up obessed with him" "yes that it shouldn't be that hard" as soon as I say that he walks in the door "and of course he has to walk though the door"

She turns around so quckily and sees this 6ft 1, black hair, couple tattoos, nose piercing and defiant muscles "WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT" he walks over here and by now I have my head down praying he doesn't say anything to me and then I hear "hey sweetheart can I ask you something" I come back with "if you must but doesn't mean I'm going to give you a answer" he giggles and then says "do you find me attractive" depends what's you're name "my name is Enzo" I say back with a smirk "yeah not really, is there anything else I can do for you" he smirks at me and says "depends if I'll like it as much as you will enjoy it" I understood what he means then walks off.

Authors note: if there's anything you would like me to add or fix tell me please

Words: 627