wow

" you're still a douche I hope you know that" I yelled across the library but because I did that me and Spencer who is my best friend we get kicked out of the library so we l run out of the library so quckily where i see him again "hey sweetheart long time no see" he says "what do you want Enzo I don't want to talk to you right now I jsut want to study" I say as I'm walking off with him following behind me and Spenc "well can you study and speak to me arernt girls multitaskers or is that not true" he said in a annyoing tone "it is true but we only do it when we want" I said back to him harshly "alright alright I'll leave but I will be back later" he said to me while smiling "please don't be" I yell back

It's been a couple days which was such a dream come true untill Spencer dragged me to party that I'd don't want to go to but did anyway and I didn't even know who's party it was and what type of party and so she had to take me shopping because apperently what I wanted to wear wasn't enough but all I was gonna wear is a beige chequered skirt with a the long sleeve turtleneck that's white with some black tights and with Gucci loafers but that isn't pretty or sexy enough so she took me to get a deep red mini dress with ruched sides with a corset top half which I wasn't totally comfortable but I went with it anyway, so the party started 8 and we went at 8:30 so not to early and not to late once we got there it was a really fancy and there was to many cars to count they were all black and looked like they are rich and the house was all black, we see a bunch of people in there so we go in and I see a long couch with a bunch or people on it and one of them was Enzo and he says "welcome to the party ladies I hope you enjoy it" "really his party whyyyyy would you take me here wearing this" I say to Spencer.

He continues to follow me around pretending to be normal but I can tell that every step I make he makes it aswell it has been at least 2 hours later and he finally stopped it I went up stairs to find a bathroom but when I came back down I see a girl all over Enzo and somthing rushes over me I get so filled with anger and jealousy and the only logical ting I could do is run away, he sees me rush out side the door and comes running after me I get to the end of the driveway but he catches up really quckily "what is wrong" he ask "I don't know what's wrong I hate you so much and I don't know why I'm scared of liking someone like you I think it's jsut because everyone like you is the same you guys don't feel anything, and with you giving me attention is messing me up, yes I do find you attractive like who wouldn't you're tall charming and you're probably good in bed but I jsut can't right now"  I say very upset nearly crying when I finally stop speaking and stuttering he pulls my in places his hand on my head to protect it and just hugs me he only said this "how ever long it takes I will wait for you but I need you to know there are gonna be times where you won't here from me for a bit but don't worry I'm completely safe it's just my job I promise"...