Where is he?

2 day after everything had happen I still haven't talked to Spencer about it because I don't want her to be mad at me for going thought her phone and see the messages so the only thing I could do is not talk to anyone for the rest of the weekend but that didn't last long because of school, so Monday hit and I couldn't figure out what to wear so I went onto tiktok for some ideas and saw this plaid set that looked similar to what I have and so I wore that with the loafers that I got for the party.

A/n if you don't like the outfit you're can change it to you're own

I wear this and get ready for the day I grabbed my bag and started walking to school when halfway there Spencer came and picked me up and she was wearing this amazing peace that was also plaid so we sorta had the same idea.

" I love the fit girl" I say to her "same to you Chicka it makes you're body looking amazing and I see you're wearing the loafers again" she says to me with a smile " how could I only wear them one time there were over 2 thousands dollars now let'...

" I love the fit girl" I say to her "same to you Chicka it makes you're body looking amazing and I see you're wearing the loafers again" she says to me with a smile " how could I only wear them one time there were over 2 thousands dollars now let's get to school before home group starts" I say to her we both get to home groups we have different ones because she is in the wendigos and I'm in the banshee which isn't a big surprise because it is the best team in the school.

It was first class and I had AP biology and as we know Enzo is in that class but he wasn't today the only thing that was playing on my mind was where was he I text Spencer who was in the guidance counselor because she doesn't like biology I say

Messages:
Spenc

Spencer where is he and
Yes I know I shouldn't
Care where he is but
If I hurt him with not
Talking to him

Girl I don't know where
He is he doesn't speak
To me.

Okay .

End of messages:

She said she didnt speak with him which was a total lie because what we're those messages about but I'm just going to let it slide considering she was just trying to help everyone like she always does.

After class everyone went on to there next class which mine was English which this class sucks so much the teacher doesn't stop talking about him self, it was about 15 mins into the 70 min lesson when I vice principal comes into the room and ask where Y/n L/n I raise my hand worried if anything happened to my family I get into the office and they say "do you know the where about of Enzo" "no I haven't seen him since Friday when he had hosted the party why what has happened" I say worried because whatever Had happen I was the cause of it and I really didn't wanna be " the reason why I'm asking you this is because people had seen him run after you at said party then they only saw you walk back to the house and then they said that you walked in crying and looked shocked  now I'm not saying you had any part in his disappearance I just trying to get all the information for the detectives on his case which might want to talk to you after I do.

So after we spent around 30 mins in the office talking about where Enzo might of gone because people and a lot of his friends have mentioned that he wouldn't stop talking about me to them and that made me realise he was sorry and then I get a text...