#7

Nico POV
It was weird to be at the campfire with the rest of Camp Half Blood. It was almost like having a family. Except for the fact that there was a wide berth around me. Nobody wants to sit next to the Hades kid. I was the weird emo one. I was surprised, but kinda happy when Will eat next to me.
"Aren't you supposed to be with your cabin mates, singing your heart out?" I asked.
"Ya. But I wanted to sit next to you." He told me.
I grinned shyly at him. Summoning all my courage, I reached out and grabbed his hand. Will gave a little start, but then he relaxed and leaned into me a little bit. We sat like that until it was time to go back to our cabins.
"See ya." Will told me.
"Bye." I said.
Then he put one of his hands behind my head and the other on my waist and kissed me goodnight. It was a long, slow, passionate kiss that sent shivers down my spine.
"My gods! Is that Nico and Will? Making out?" I heard Hazel yell, but I was too lost in Will's lips to care.
We finally pulled away, gasping for air.
"Bye." Will grinned.
"See ya." I replied. 

Will POV

The next day, I got up at dawn like I usually do. Apollo kids are up with the sun, but I get up earlier than most. I got dressed and grabbed my sword to go practice. I was in a bad mood, stomping the whole way there. I sucked at sword fighting. I either let my guard drop or forgot to attack when they dropped theirs.
I took my sword and started demolishing the dummies. This is for everyone who told me I was stupid. That I couldn't focus. That I wasn't smart enough. That I wasn't fast enough. That I wasn't strait enough. That I was wrong. That I was screwed up. That I was messed up. That I wasn't good enough. That I deserved to be beat up. I deserved to be shoved in a locker. I deserved to be abandoned by my parents. My mom was smart to ditch me on the side of the road. My dad was smart to leave before I was even born. I deserved ever hit I took. I deserved to watch them kill my little sister. I didn't deserve a family and she was the only family I had left. She wanted to die anyway they said. Shes just a stupid, suicidal little 15 yr old. She deserved to die because she knew their little secret. They killed her just to keep her quite. They where wrong! I was enough. I was smart. I wasn't some stupid messed up kid. My little sister didn't deserve to die. I was Will Solance and don't you dare tell me I'm not enough. One day I will track down each and every one of you losers and get vengeance for Alexa!
A hand on my shoulder stopped my rage fit.
"Are you OK? I've never seen these dummies in such disarray except for when I practice." Nico told me.
"I was angry." I spat.
"You? The happy sunshine Apollo kid?" He asks incredulously.
"Yes," I snapped at him.
"I have legit feelings too you know. Not all rainbows and sunshine up here." I flicked my temple.
"Do you, like, wanna talk about?" He asked.
"No." Still all hyped up on adrenaline and endorphins I took his arm and dragged him back to his cabin.
"Uh.... Will? Why are we in my cabin?" He stammered. I could tell he was nervous.
"Cause I want to do this." With that, I grabbed his waist and shoved him against the wall.
Nico POV
I was pinned between Will and the wall. I had to admit, I kinda liked it. The tips of his fingers trailed down my neck. His lips soon followed. I was about to interrupt him and ask what the heck he was doing, but then he nipped my neck, cutting off whatever I was about to say. He trailed bite marks all up and down the tender skin. His teeth started to travel north and grazed the sensitive skin of my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine.
"Like that don't you." Will whispered.
"Yes, but..." He effectively cut me off with a kiss. One of his hands moved to curl itself into my hair, pulling my head back, exposing my neck. He went back to kissing it, earning a moan from me.
"Will." I breathed his name, my knees weak, causing me to sink down to sit on the floor. Will was now sitting in my lap, the hand that wasn't in my hair was making its way to the zipper of my jacket.
"You don't need this, do you?" He murmured against my neck. Still kinda shocked, I just nodded.
"Good." He unzipped it, flinging it across the room and leaving me feeling very exposed in just my t-shirt. He continued to kiss me while slowly creeping my shirt up my stomach. When he deepened the kiss, I tried to battle him for dominance, unused to being so submissive.
"You get no say in this." Will growled against my lips. He rolled us over so I was now on my back pinned beneath him. He went back to making out with me. I whimpered a little when he bit my lower lip. He reached down and swiftly relieved me of my shirt. His lips captured mine once again. Not breaking the kiss, he moved us up so I was on my still unmade bed, one of his legs pinning me down, the other next to me to keep him balanced. My feet where dangling between his legs, not quite reaching the floor. We where so into it that neither of us heard Percy open the door until he dropped my sword on the floor in shock. Will and I sprang apart in shock. Well, tried to. Will fell off me and onto the floor and I jumped back so hard I landed on the other side of the bed.
"I noticed you left you sword in the arena when I went to go practice. Are you OK? Those dummies where pretty mauled." Percy said, looking at me rubbing the back of his neck looking really uncomfortable.
"Actually, that was me." Will admitted, looking a bit sheepish. The maniacal gleam was gone from his eyes.
"Oh. Sorry for interrupting... that." He gestured to my messy bed and my shirtlessness.
"Uh... Ya. It's fine." I stammered.
"Let's go get dinner. It's almost time anyway." Will suggested quickly. He tossed me my shirt and jacket.
"Great idea." Percy agreed and walked out.
"Nico, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I shouldn't have just completely dominated you like that. I..." Will apologized, looking like a kicked puppy.
"Dude. It's fine. Plus, I kinda really liked it." I admitted in a whisper.
"Oh. Ok then." Will kissed me again, but softer and sweeter this time.
"Not again." Percy complained. "I just want to go eat!"
Will and I looked at each other and grinned.