chapter 2

Warning: there will be death in this chapter so be warned.

...

mipha

Mipha ran as fast as she could to the domain. She could hear the screams of civilians and soldiers being slaughtered by Ganon's malice but she kept running. She eventually reaches the domain to see her home on fire. She could see corrupted guardians attacking her people. She tries to go and help them but something grabs her by the shoulder and keeps her in place. She turns to see it was waterblight ganon holding her back. She looks back at the domain to see little Sidon backed up in a corner by a guardian. She tries to save her brother but waterblight keeps its grip on the zora princess. It doesn’t want mipha to help them, it’s making her watch as her people are massacred. A red tracking beam appeared from the guardian’s eye, pointing right between Sidon's eyes. Mipha struggles to break free from the monster’s firm grip but no matter how hard she struggles, waterblight will never let her go. Sidon turns to the struggling mipha, making his eyes spill tears. Mipha pleads to spare her little brother but waterblight ignores it. It looks over the guardian and nods. Then the guardian shoots its beam and kills sidon instantly. Mipha then froze in horror at what she just witnessed. She falls to her knees with wide eyes. Her brother has been mercilessly killed. She looks up to see her family, her teacher and her fellow champions dead: sidon, her father, muzu, daruk, urbosa, revali, zelda and…

Link.

Her face becomes a river of tears before waterblight lets her go and levitates besides a large humanoid figure that is approaching her. She looks up at the figure to see it’s body was made up of nothing but malice, had hair the shape of fire and a face of a garudo male. It was ganon. Ganon was accompanied by 3 more monsters that looked like waterblight: one was muscular and had a large sword instead of a right hand, one with a cannon arm and one being the smallest and had both hands replaced by a sword and shield. Ganon looks down at the zora before he and the 4 blights turn and leave, disappearing in a haze of malice. She suddenly hears small footsteps from behind her.

She turned to the source of the footsteps and saw herself but different. Instead of her beautiful red scales, there was inky black, white was in the same places, her fins were purple and crimson instead of blue and yellow and her eyes were blight-colored instead of gold. Her right arm was normal but her left arm was reduced to malice covered bone and her hand was as large as her head. She had a wide toothy grin, showing her sharp teeth. Dark mipha walked right in front of mipha. Mipha turns her whole body towards her darker self as she looks down at the red scaled mipha.

“Who- what are you?” mipha asked before dark mipha grabbed mipha by the throat with her bony, malice covered hand and lifted the zora in the air. Then her surroundings begin to fade away like dust until it becomes just the edge of an empty void. Dark mipha laughs sinisterly before her cheeks begin to rip open to reveal more sharp teeth before her jaw splits apart. a long slimy tongue made of malice appears from dark mipha’s now giant maw before she  licks across mipha’s face before it retracts her tongue into her mouth. Her splitted jaws began to reconnect and her ripped open cheeks began to reattach themselves. Dark mipha brings mipha’s head to her left cheek.

“Your worst fears.” she replies with a whisper and malice in her voice before she lets go of mipha. Mipha falls into the void and sees dark mipha wave goodbye before she turns and walks away from the edge.

...

Mipha jolts awake with wide eyes and panting heavily. She pants a good while before it slows down. Mipha took a deep breath and sighed in relief.

“It was just a nightmare.” she told herself, putting a hand on her chest but she didn’t feel the soft cloth of her champion garb. She looks down to see her wounds were covered in bandages. She also saw she was in a bed. She looks to her left to see her jewellery, trident and champion garb on a wooden chair. She checks her surroundings to see she was in a wooden house.