The Weeping Mare

Meanwhile, below the grounds of the castle, a cyan pegasus sat bored. The excitement she thought was going to happen isn't happening."Geez, AJ what's taking you so long."She whisper to herself. She groan. Silence is all the cyan mare could hear. Silence is something the mare really dislike. Silence is boring, and somewhat eerie to the pegasus mare.

Silence and weeping is all she could hear- wait what? Rainbow's ears perk up, hearing a soft yet painful weeping. She turn her head and listen. The soft cries of what sounds like a mare could be heard at the gardens direction.
Rainbow made her way towards the garden. The garden entrance is a white fence shape doorframe. The doorway fence has branches and black coal roses. Which is odd since when could roses be a shade of black?

She enter and walk through many bushes of black roses. Slowly, the black roses past and white roses are ahead. The more the cyan pegasus walk, the more white roses appear. At the end, a hallow tree stood near a small pond. The hallow tree is blooming with pure white roses, and the pond, a mare stood near it. The mare hidden by the tree's shadow, but the stars brought little light to reveal the weeping mare's yellow wings and long bubblegum pink tail.

The weeping clearly comes from the mare below the tree.
Rainbow ears flatten, hearing the mare weeping pains her. She found odd since she heard ponies weep before. But somehow and somewhat this mare's weeping just stabs her heart. Rainbow slowly made her way towards the mare. She hesitantly reach her hoof out before pulling it back. She open her mouth,"Are you okay?"She asked which frighten the mare. The weeping mare wrap in a small ball, her yellow wings cover her body. Though the pond reflect the moon and stars casting a small light, Rainbow could only see the figure of the mare."P-Please... D-Dont h-hurt me."The mare stuttered.

Rainbow's ear flatten and she walk a inch closer to the mare.
"I won't hurt you."Rainbow spoke softly."Please come out the shadow." The mare did not replied, a small whimper and sniff could be heard. Slowly, the mare stood out of the shadows. The moon and stars reflect the small yellow pegasus with glorious pink mane. Her mane may be out of place and frizzy, but Rainbow saw beauty of it. The mare's left teal eye seem bruised and the neck of the mare has bruises and bite marks. Rainbow look closely, noticing the marks on her neck are not bruises but hickeys.

The weeping, the hickeys, and bite marks-the dots connect, and all Rainbow could do is gasp in surprise. The mare look away and softly weep. 'Was she Ra-' The cyan mare could not finish her thought. She felt disgusted and angry at the pony who done this to the fragile mare. What cruel pony would do something like this to this mare? "Who done this to you?"She ask with a angry tone. The weeping mare sniff and shook her head. Rainbow scoot closer to the mare,"Who did this to you?"

The mare shook her head once again. Her teal eyes stare at the moon reflection from the pond.
The cyan mare forced the weeping mare to stare into her magenta eyes."Please tell me who done this to you?"She begged."Please tell me so I could report it to the king." Tears slid down the mare's cheek. She shook her head,"You cannot report it to the king for he was the one who done this to me." Anger boiled inside the cyan mare, her jaw clench."How dare he!"She shouted.

"T-That... T-That... Bastard!"She stomp her hoof angrily. How could the king done something so- so vile and cruel! She breath out through her nose and rub her hoof on the ground."I should beat the leaving buck out of him!"Her wings flare. She was ready to take off and beat the hell out of that loath stallion who calls himself a king. But before the cyan mare could fly off, a soft hoof stopped her."Please don't, he'll behead or hang you!"The mare cried.

"I like the idea that my cause of death was for kicking that stallion cruel disgusting ass!" She growled."Why would you risk your life by doing such things for me?"
Rainbow anger lower and she stare at the mare confuse.
She does not know how to respond- she herself can't come up with why she would do those things knowing the consequences."I don't know..."She replied."I don't understand why but it pains me to see you cry. I may not know you but seeing you weep is something I do not want to see."
Rainbow felt her cheeks heat up. She never blushed before- it's probably because she admitted for being sweet.

Rainbow's ears lower again hearing the mare weep. Without thinking, she wrap her cyan wing around the weeping mare, holding her, allowing her to cry on her. "Let it all out." Rainbow whisper."It's okay. I promise on my life that he will never touch you again." She will keep this promise, and will protect this mare somehow from the king.
She will protect this fragile mare.
This delicate beautiful mare she has yet to know. Though she just met the mare, one thing for sure is Rainbow will not allow this fragile mare to break. Rainbow may seem like a 'boastful only cares about themselves ponies' but actually have a heart of gold. One thing about her is she will never leave a friend. And that is what she will do for this mare. She will not leave her...