𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ Adira Euphemia Potter, the twin of Harry James Potter, has been missing for fourteen years. No one knows where she went, if she ran away, was taken by rogue death eaters, or if she is still alive today.

The Potter Manor was eerily quiet as someone's footsteps could be heard on the second floor. The person then paused in front of a door by the side of his bedroom, which had not been occupied in years.

And, with a trembling breath, he twisted the doorknob to open and enter the room. The aroma of strawberries and salted caramel filled his nostrils, sending him into a nostalgic trance.

Shaking his head, he looked around the room that appeared to be fit for a princess. The room consisted of a canopy bed filled with numerous pillows and a couple of blankets, a closet, a windowsill seat covered with throw pillows, and by it were bookshelves filled to the brim, a desk and vanity, and another shelf filled with knick-knacks, movies, record CDs.

He then sat on the unmade bed; the room was exactly the same as the day she disappeared; no one dared to change anything about it; tears welled up in his eyes as he realized his sister had still not returned.

When he heard footsteps approaching, he immediately wiped away his tears as the door opened. "Harry? Are you okay, darling?" his mother, who was standing and holding the door, asked, her face worried.

"I'm fine mum," he said with a half-smile, trying to soothe his mother's concerns. He then looked down at his hands as Lily approached and sat beside him. "I just miss her, we all do.." he twiddled his fingers as his mum took his hands into hers. "I know, sweetie," Lily said with a soft sympathetic smile.

It's been a difficult day for all of them, or at least for the majority of them.

Daisy Beatrice Potter, the youngest Potter sibling, was born only a year before Adira disappeared; she has no memories or attachment to her older sister.

When the door creaked, the mother-son pair looked over to see his father James looking at them with understanding in his eyes.

"So, what do you want to do today? In a few weeks, you'll be starting your final year, don't you want to celebrate a little?" his father remarked as he sat beside Harry.

"Not really, I'm fine just staying at home; I'm just not in the mood to celebrate," Harry murmured, gazing down at his lap, his parents sharing a concerned look.

"It's fine, Bambi, let's all stay home and have a movie night, I'll invite Uncle Sirius and Remus and maybe even Aunt Marlene and Dorcas, how's that sound?" James suggested, gazing at Harry and then at Lily, who grinned.

"It's okay if you don't want to, sweetie," Lily soothed, "Yeah, let's have a movie night," Harry said to both his parents as they leaned on each other and basked in the comfortable silence.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═

It was now September 1st, which meant it was time for Harry to return to Hogwarts for his final year and Daisy to begin her fourth. They were both sitting in their seats, conversing with their friends while waiting for the start-of-term feast to begin.

Back at Potter Manor, Lily, James, Remus, and Sirius were conversing in the living room when they were interrupted by a pecking noise. They were perplexed as to who would send a letter at this hour.