𝐢 : 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲

↳ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ After the light disappeared, they saw eight teenagers piled together on the ground, groaning.

"Ugh, fuck," groaned a curly-haired, glasses-wearing boy.

"Get off of me, Richie!" yelled a girl with raven black hair as she pushed him off her.

The witches and wizards stood defensively, watching as the group of teenagers dusted themselves off. Two of the teenagers continued to quarrel.

"Shut up, both of you! You're giving me a migraine," said one of the teenagers with ebony black hair and brown eyes, while rubbing his temples.

They turned to face him, yelling "Shut up, Eddie!" before turning to face each other. Eddie threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Why don't all three of you shut up and take a look around? We have an audience," the girl with reddish auburn hair said, silencing her companions.

Their heads comically turned towards the audience, who looked amused and exasperated.

The girl fighting with Richie commented, "What the fuck do you have on?" Her inner fashionista was critiquing their outfits from head to toe.

"Really? That's the first thing you ask what they're wearing?" Eddie exclaims while the girl with ebony hair shrugs as if it were the most sensible thing to question in their situation.

"Fine," she says, rolling her eyes, "Who the fuck are you?" She looks at them strangely, "And, why are you pointing sticks at us?"

"For Fucks sake, Adira, if you're going to ask, ask nicely, because they might throw those at us or murder us," she remarked tiredly.

The Potters and Lupin-Blacks immediately turned to gaze at her as soon as they heard her name, risking whiplash, but they didn't care because the missing potter was standing right there in the flesh.

"With sticks? Murder us with sticks?" Adira asked in disbelief, while the other girl just stared at her expectantly, causing Adira to roll her eyes, "Fine, Pardon me for my language, I've forgotten my manners, but can lil ol' me politely ask who the ever fuck you may be and where the fuck are we?" She sarcastically asked.

The other teens sighed, having grown accustomed to her, while Richie snorted and discreetly remarked to Adira, "Nice one, Adi" to which Adira replied, "Thank you."

"Don't encourage her!" she exclaimed, already irritated with the pair that had a love-hate relationship.

"Hi, ignore them for your sake anyways, like she said, who are you, and where are we, and when can we go back 'cause we're a..bit busy" she asked, turning to face the witches and wizards ignoring the sticks pointed at them.

Adira muttered quietly, "Yeah, busy getting terrorized by a demonic child-eating clown," and the guys snickered as Beverly turned to glare at them.

"Hogwarts, you're at Hogwarts," Althea spoke, snapping out of her reverie. The teens exchanged glances as they heard what she said.

"Huh?" they all asked at the same time, their voices tinged with confusion.

Looking at them, Leo spoke slowly, as if he were speaking to children, "Hogwarts. H.O.G.W.A.R.T.S, Hogwarts. you're at Hogwarts." The group scoffed in unison, which stupefied some.

"We heard you, kid, but who the fuck names a place Hogwarts?" Richie chides as he examines the Great Hall.

"Kid? We're the same age, mate," Leo said, as Richie waved him off, "Yeah, whatever kid," Althea patted his brother on the shoulder as he looked stumped.