00. prologue

warning(s): mc will be an asshole & a playboy but he's hot tho.
bold italics in people speaking means emphasizing the spoken word[:
italics in people speaking means they said it in english[:

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"wow, you're so strong gwi-nam, i'm so scared, i might just faint." a certain (hair color) haired taunted, a smirk plastered across his damped features. mentioned male looked back for a quick second before getting sloppily pushed near the edge of the building they were in, annoyed, he sneered at the older in return before going back to beat up the kid who had tried to push him off making m/n laugh.

although myung-hwan didn't seem to be happy of this, "hey,  you skating bastard! you trying to get the fuckin' guy killed or something?! why don't you just keep your mouth shut or else." he exclaimed, though he didn't sound as threatening as he wanted to be which made the third year laugh even more, "or else what? it's not like you'd do anything, punk."

"or else i'll kill you, too."

m/n rose a brow at the 'threat', he chuckled and slowly walked away from hyeon-ju, who tried to get him back in the umbrella before stepping back after getting signalled by chang-hoon to stay away. the taller male made his way to the so called 'leader' of the group, pushing the younger male harshly to the ground, placing his foot on top of the male's chest pressing it down harder than he should be. myung-hwan called out to the noy in the blue jacket as he struggled to get the foot of the (hair color) haired male's off of his chest, clawing his leg which almost did nothing to the other.

jin-su, along with gwi-nam, had stopped their fight to watch the two male; the delinquent having his grip locked around the poor student's neck.

"kill me? what the fuck," he laughed, "hey, bastard. is that how you talk to your upperclassmen, huh? acting all mighty and high, thinking you're the shit." m/n glared down at the younger, pressing his foot firmly unphased from the blood dripping down his leg, "you can talk to gwi-nam like that, you can talk to your teacher like that, hell, for all i care you can even talk to the principal like that; i don't give a damn but don't you EVER talk like that to me, you fucking hear me?!"

not getting any response from the other, he stomped his other foot on the ground centimeters away from the second year's face which made the other visibly flinch from the water that splashed into his eyes, "yes! damn it, i understand! fuck! just get off me fucker, my eyes!"

unsatisfied with the response he got, he raised his foot from myung-hwan's chest before bringing it down to boy's torso, brutally kicking the living shit out of the second year, a sick crack filling m/n's ear for satisfaction. myung-hwan inhaled sharply before crying out strings of curses, he gasped for air as he cradled himself like an infant whilst his trembling hands hovered his broken rib.

the others winced at the sight before them despite not being the ones who received the kick. m/n tched at the boy's weakness before heading towards hyeon-ju, who only quietly raised her umbrella to his head preventing him to get anymore wet (which was practically useless), the (hair color) haired male looked back at gwi-nam who was staring eyes wide at the boy on the ground, the gopher locking eyes with (eye color) hues, who had a gaze saying to finish the fight already. not wanting to get involved with m/n's angry attitude, he threw jin-su to the side, the said boy coughed out as his body spasmed violently before inhumanly getting back up; his once broken bones being brought back to normal with disgusting cracks echoing across the rooftop.

jin-su let out a snarl, standing up to his legs as he began to rush towards gwi-nam who was luckily fast in reacting. before the zombie-like student could reach him, he stepped aside with his arms stretched out to push back the male off the edge.