01. troublemaker.

tw// s.h, kon enjoying absolutely beating the living shit out of myung-hwan using m/n bc myung-hwan is a whiny cowardly bitch
bold italics mean the person is emphasizing the spoken word [:
italics mean the person is speaking english[:

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀

m/n groans as he slings his board behind his back leaving it hanging on his backpack as he takes off the pen's cap with his teeth, he was about to write his name down before he had a thought. a hesitation. he received a slap on the back of his head, the guards signalling him to hurry the hell up. he grinned, and began to write down his name, giddily.

cheong-san found this weird as he watched from afar, who in the right mind would be happy about being late? sure, some deliquents would but an upperclassman? no way. he averted his gaze from the infamous third year to his childhood friend, he began to tease her about not being able to arrive at a perfect time which in return, resulted him to having his own bag thrown to his face. he heard a laugh coming from the line, he glanced behind her friend to see m/n staring straight at him laughing. feeling a warm sensation creeping onto his cheeks, he huffed at on-jo before walking away to the front doors of the school.

after the disappointed students wrote down their names on the late list, the guards has finally decided to let them inside (not before giving them an earful to not be late next time). m/n slips pass the slow students, he threw his board down and stepped on it, about to cruise away before a girl called out for him.

"wait!" kick turning his board, he was met with a girl who was at least 5 or 6 inches shorter than him. wrapped around her shoulder was a peach coloured jacket, her hair was tied into a ponytail leaving a few long strands hanging with her fringe, her facial features was soft yet mature. he knows her, well not personally, but they've talked a few times whenever he comes by and waits for either hyeon-ju, joon-young, or cheong-san and his 'gang'. her name was nam on-jo.

he stepped off his board to properly talk to the second year, not wanted her to get the idea of him being able to leave at any second, "did you need something?" he asked, with genuine curiosity. on-jo never called out to him first, it was always him who started the conversation whenever they had the chance, so maybe, whatever on-jo would say must be important.

she looks away refusing to make any eye contact, embarrassment tickling her about how she easily caught his attention. "i- well, i.. um.." she gathers the courage and glanced back up at him, mentally flinching noticing that he hadn't moved an inch; she expected him to skate away, knowing that he had a few business to do with the second year bullies every morning before first subject. how she knew that? i'll never tell you.

impatiently, he rose a brow, giving her a few pats on the shoulder, "hey, you know i got no time right? you gotta hurry." he ushered, letting out a chuckle to ease the girl's nervousness.

on-jo's nervousness did not cool down, instead, it actually only made her more anxious, "i- um, i can just.. you know.. tell you at recess.. if you don't have time.." she mutters out, not wanting go waste anymore of his time, she didn't wait for a response; she sprinted away to the school's entrance, bumping into cheong-san who was surprisingly waiting for her.

m/n stood dumbfoundedly. he stared where on-jo stood before shaking his head, hopping back onto his board skating away to his destination.

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"we're not playing around, you moron." myung-hwan hissed, slapping gwi-nam at the back of his head before walking towards a certain tall second year, he raised his head to seem intimidating despite the height difference, "you used to party with us, don't act holier-than-thou, you hear me?" he reminded, "so fuck off."