🌸

Your Pov

"You are Disgusting" As I smack Francisco's neck to oblivion

"How many times do I have to tell you to not chew with your mouth open?!" sighing with annoyance on my face.

After hearing what I said, he chewed even louder causing me to see red as both the twins laughed after seeing my fuming face.

"ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!" as I shoved their faces, causing them to fall in the back seat with a sound of poof.

"Papi, how much longer?" trying to divert my attention from the nasty brats towards my father whose hearing seemed to not be properly working to the point he can't hear these two shitheads in the back.

Are they pretending not to hear me?

Unbelievable!

"Uh excuse you! Did you just ignore me?"

Before I was absolutely about to lose my shit

"Were here!" my dad beamed in delight as we enter the town, immediately my anger seemed to subdue.

Getting entranced once again with how vibrant the town looked, noticing how the people in town looked so happy conversing with one another.

Their lips almost stretched out towards their ears and how peaceful their mind seemed to be.

"You all need to walk to the house yourselves since I can't drive the car inside the town with how small the path is"

Nodding in silence, I was about to take the luggage off the car my father spoke

"And don't worry about the luggage ill bring them to the house myself, enjoy your walk peacefully."

"Okay, Papi" giving him a small smile before I start following up with my younger brothers who seemed to have no care with their surroundings.

This town was beautiful. The vibrant flowers, the fresh air that you can never experience living in the city, the feeling of sunlight showering over your face. It was just perfect.

Maybe living here won't be as bad as I thought it be

"Sis! It's Abuelo! I see Abuelo!" Francisco says while jumping up and down, not detecting the pairs of eyes starting to crowd towards us.

Francisco starts pulling me closer to our Abuelo not caring even if I trip and die.

"Grandpapi!" I shout towards my Abuelo, feeling the happiness flow inside me as I see a face I haven't seen in a while.

My Abuelo was one of the first few people who found the Encanto and has been living here since then. He would always visit us when I was younger, even before the twins were born. He'd continuously tell me stories about the magic in the Encanto and the amazing family of madrigals.

Although I've never actually been here until now I know all of the stories of how wonderful they are, how they use their gift to be able to strengthen their community and help those in need.

Unfortunately, when we got older it became harder for him to visit us due to old age, but he continued to send me letters and tell me all the gossip that happens in town.

"Y/n" hearing my Abuelo's voice I haven't heard in a while made me happy. As I ran up to him crushing him with a big hug and a big smile on my face.

"Its been a while since I've last seen you, Mija"

Humming in agreement as you pull away from him, bringing my siblings closer to me by pulling them by the arms softly.

"You haven't met them in person yet, but these are my younger siblings Francisco Carbello and Eurico Carbello." pushing your siblings towards your grandfather

"You all look just like your mother." your grandfather says before pulling the twins in for a hug.

"Oh, and Francis how'd you know it was grandpapi?" you scrunched your nose in confusion as you look at your sibling.

"Oh, I saw his face on our family book!" rubbing his nape while a blush ran across his face.

Is he shy from us finding out he likes reading?

Giggling quietly as I run my hands through his curly brown locks

"Grandpapi, let's go?"

"Ah, no."

Huh

"What?"

"Oh, we need to meet the madrigals first before heading towards the house, I need to give them some ingredients since they have a gift ceremony tonight," He says as I just start to notice the basket of vegetables laying on the ground

"Sure" I gave a smile towards my grandpa before pulling the basket on my arms for me to carry

"Lead the way!"

_______________________________________________

Heyyyyy are you Camilo deprive at this point? Hehe just wait for the next chapter I promise they'll finally meet 😙 thank you for reading baes