Servants ( short )

Nothing to warn of.

Merlin opened his blue eyes. He couldn't remember that he closed them. The raven haired boy looked up to see that he was hanging at the sealing of an old house. Next to him were 2 other people. They were both sleeping. His feet weren't touching the ground. He looked at the side to see that one of them was opening his eyes.

" Where are we? Who are you? "

Merlin looked to him, he looked like this was his first time.

" I am Merlin. I guess someone is trying to find out Information's about our Masters. "

" Oh, you are a servant to. My name is Felix. I am working for Sir Camelare. "

" I'm working in Camelot. "

The second boy opened his eyes.

" I'm working for Sir Michaelis. My name is Carlos by the way. "

The three were looking at each others. This would be no fun. Felix spoke:

" I heard that bandits kill the servants after they get their information's. "

" Don't be worried! Just say nothing. My master is going to get me out of here and when he won't, we will get out by ourselves. "

" My master wanted to fire me either way. "

" I'm sorry for you Charles, Sir Michaelis isn't the best master to. "

" I can get you a job in Camelot! "

" You sure... "

They were looking at me confused.

" Yes, no problem! "

The door on the other side of the room got opened and a bandit with knives in his hands came in. He smiled when he went to Charles and asked:

" Are you going to tell me everything about Sir. Michaelis? "

" No! "

" Then let's start! "
______________________________________

Arthurs horse sprinted towards the old castle of Levenburg, Leon and Gwaine followed him with their horses. A servant had seen the knights, when they took Merlin to their castle.

" The dungeons are on the right side of the castle. I know a hidden entrance. We had a problem with the bandits that live in this castle some years ago. "

Leon nodded and Gwaine seemed worried. They left the horses in the forest and slowly went to the entrance. Gwaine opened the door and they knocked the guards out.

" Ahhhhh!!!! "

They stopped and looked into the room the scream was coming from. They saw Merlin and two other boys hanging at the sealing. One of them got tortured by a bandit.
______________________________________

Merlin looked to the door. He saw Arthur slowly opening it.

" Sir! Please stop! He told me everything! I will tell you! "

The bandit stopped and went to Merlin. Leon knocked him out and Gwaine and Arthur let the servants free.

" Thank you sir! I guess you're Merlin's master. My name is Felix and this is Carlos. "

" Nice to meet you! I'm Sir Leon, that is Sir Gwaine and I'm Arthur Pendragon. "

" You're the king! I'm sorry that I didn't noticed you, your Highness! "

" You can call me Arthur, Felix. Now to you Merlin! You can be happy that there are other servants in the castle! I would have never found you! "

" I'm sorry, Sir dollophead. "

" Merlin!!!! "

Words: ~515