Epilouge

tw: (couldn't put the tw since it'll reveal the end ;-;)

p l a y p r e t e n d

Epilouge,

THREE DAYS, three days have passed and Y/N was soon discharged. Even if most of them disagreed, her being comfortable was more important.

Setting the phone in place, Y/N heaved a sigh, flashing a soft smile in front of the camera.

"..Uh...", She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. "...I'm quite surprised that I still have the strength to do this, d-despite my body weakening day by day...", her voice was hoarse despite doing nothing.

"...I... I don't want this fucking Alzheimer's take the blame for ny death....", she looked down at her hands. "...I know this is kind of weird, but I wanna die with my own hands...", she started laughing, genuinely.

"...I have dealt such burdens all my life, I've carried it all, until now... I've always imagined to kill myself, all those years... Those traumas... I could feel them laughing at me, because of this disease...", a stray of tear left her eye. "There's no way I'd let that motherfucking Alzheimer's disease to take the title of killing me, that's uncool..."

"...Just imagine... L/N Y/N never had Alzheimer's.. L/N Y/N never had any sickness. L/N Y/N killed herself to find out whether angels do exist or not.", she laughed.

"...And Draken-kun... Do not ever blame yourself for all the mischief I suffered. Our dear God doesn't really love me, hahahaha! You were great- no, you are a great boyfriend. I just happened to be in a wrong timing.", Y/N held out a peace sign.

"And Haruka... my dearest... You deserved better... A single thank you won't be enough. I've grown too fond for you... I'm sorry... If I ever did something to hurt you...", she exhaled. Feeling so breathless, but she's not yet done.