1 Bedtime

Tubbo's room
8pm

(Tubbo pov)

"Micheal!" I yelled. The Piglin laughed and ran away.
"Micheal! It's bed time!" I ran after him. Micheal ran upstairs.
"Wrong way Micheal!" I yelled. He laughed and ran. I followed him. He ran to the balcony. Scared he would fall 3 stories, I grabbed him.
"You little rat!" I tickled his stomach. He laughed.
"Look!" He pointed at a pot on the balcony. I put him down in the doorway and looked at it. A simple allium. I kneeled infront of the plant. I remembered them being Ranboo's favourite. I picked up the plant and took it with me.
"Michel, to you room, I'll be there in a sec." I said.
"Bkay Bee!" Micheal ran downstairs. I slowly went to my room and placed the plant on the windowsill. I smiled at it.
"Hey Ranboo." I said, naming the plant. "I'll come water you in a few minutes."
I went downstairs and went to Micheal's room. I saw Phil reading him and Shroud the next chapter of Independence. Tommy was hugging Shroud. He finished the chapter.
"Bhat bappens next?" Micheal asked.
"Yeah!" Shroud smiled. "I wanna know what Dream will say about the formation of L'manburg!"
Tommy laughed. "You'll have to wait and see."
Shroud pouted. Tommy messed up their hair. Shroud slapped Tommy's hand and began to tidy up their hair.
"Um, excuse me?" Tommy said. Shroud gave him a look.
"Shroud." Tommy said. "You don't hit people."
"Say sorry to your Father Shroud." Phil said.
"Sorry..." Shroud said.
"Good. Now lay down." Tommy said.
Shroud layed down. Tommy kissed their head.
"Night Shroud." He said.
"Night Dad." Shroud said.
Phil layed Micheal down. I walked over.
"If you want to know what will happen, how about to dream about it?" Phil smiled. "What do you think will happen?"
Micheal thought. "Nope." He said. "I'm boing to bream about Boo."
I smiled. Phil looked happy.
"I think Boo would like that." I smiled, kissing his head. Micheal smiled and went off to sleep. We turned off the light and left the room.
"I love them." I smiled.
"Yeah. They both have developed a different personality." Tommy smiled.
"Yeah."
"Shroud needs more discipline." Phil said. "Their gunna start to misbehave."
"Yeah." I laughed. "He will be a troublemaker."
"They." Tommy corrected. "Shroud is they/them."
"Sorry."
"Micheal has a lisp." Phil said. "I hope he grows out of it."
"I do too." I said. "I'll feel bad for him if he goes to school with a lisp."
"He may just always have one." Tommy said.
I sighed. I felt bad knowing that he might always have that speaking problem.
"But hey, we will still love him all the same." Tommy smiled.
"Yeah." I smiled. "Just because he may have a little trouble speaking, doesn't mean we won't love him."

I went to my room and found the allium.
"Oh, sorry." I smiled, grabbing a water bottle to water the plant. "Almost forgot about you."
I smiled. "Ranboo would always forget things... but hey, that's just him. He forgot my name once. I fogave him though, because he didn't mean to."
I smiled. This plant gave me comfort. I liked it.

Unknown place
Unknown time

(Unknown pov)

I was stood in blackness. I put my hands out infront of me, but was unable to see one of them due to its colour compared to the blackness I stood. One of them was the opposite of my surroundings, and I was able to see it.
I took a step forward. It crated an echo around the place. I walked forward slowly. There where echos of my footsteps as I walked. I ran. I ran forward, praying for something. Anything. Anyone...
But nothing was all I was gifted with. Not even a spider.
Spider.
Something about a spider.
I knew a spider.
A child, not a spider.
But they was once a spider.
But how can a spider turn into a child? And how do I know that I saw that once? Maybe I saw it in a past life? If life is what you can call this. But I remember a spider and a zombie piglin.
But again, not zombie piglin a boy that was once a zombie piglin.
But I was close to this boy. I was very close to this boy. How? I don't remember. But I was.
I remember T.
That letter was very important to me.
But why?

Tea?
No, I have never liked tea in any life.
Table?
Nope. That doesn't sound right.
Tranquil?
Nope. No peace. Never peace for me.
Maybe...

Twins?