12

After a few weeks

While yuqi are doing her work, lucas keep looking at her. "Why?" Suddenly yuqi asked him. Lucas cleared his throat "what why?". "Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?". Lucas smile and get up from his chair. He go to yuqi's table and sit on the table. Lucas about to whisper something to yuqi but suddenly someone open the door. Yes it's doyeon. "What are you doing to my boy" doyeon mad and pull lucas near her. Before yuqi answered, she slapped yuqi face while saying "you're too cheap". Yuqi eyes tearing she don't to argue with doyeon. Yuqi take all her things and leave the room. "Yuqi" lucas called yuqi. She doesn't answer him and Lucas take his coat and key. "Where are you going" ask doyeon. "Go to my girl. What else? You just ruined everything. I wouldn't forgive you for slapping my girl" lucas leave doyeon alone.

At the parking lot

"Yuqi, wait for me" lucas called yuqi and grab her arm.
"What do you want?" Asked yuqi while crying.
"Let's go. I'll take you somewhere" lucas pull yuqi to his car. And yuqi just follow him.

When they arrived at the famous park. Lucas asked yuqi "feeling better?". Yuqi didn't answer and just looking outside. She still frustrated.
"Yuqi. I'm so sorry" said lucas. Yuqi look at him with frustration and said "what do you expect from me? I'm so exhausted you know? She called me cheap and i can't say anything. I looks like your mistress every time she's with you. And you didn't say anything" her eyes keep tearing. "Hey don't cry. Please do not think like that. We are mutual. I love you since the first day i saw you. Believe me?" Lucas said to yuqi and yuqi was too stunned.
"Are you drunk?" Yuqi asked while sobbing.
Lucas chuckled and wiped her tears "No baby. Be my girlfriend please"
Yuqi didn't answer to him and she plant a soft peck on Lucas lips. Lucas eyes widened and he kiss yuqi back.
After a long silence. They went to dinner before sent yuqi back home. When they arrived at yuqi's apartment. "Who accompany you tonight?" Asked lucas. "No one. Aunty went to outstation" said yuqi.
"Let me stay with you tonight. You still keep my clothes right?"
"Yes but what about your mommy?"
"It's okay i can handle mommy and daddy"
Then they went to yuqi's house.

Instagram

Lucas_xx444

❤ Liked by WongXiLe, Taeyonglee and 346444 othersLucas_xx444 I'll grab her small hand forever 💕 hi miss girlfriend @yuqisong

Lucas_xx444 I'll grab her small hand forever 💕 hi miss girlfriend @yuqisong.923
567 replies
XuchenWong this fast son?
Chenlele Glad my brother isn't gay.
John_suh Don't forget to use protection luc
    Lucas_xx444 @John_suh aip aip my mentor
   Marklee @lucas_xx444 @John_suh damn speed.
Ningningie happy for both of you

yuqisong.923

❤ Liked by minnicha, shushuhua and 303923 othersThank you @Lucas_xx444 ❤206 repliesLucas_xx444 love you baby❤Minnicha happy for you babyShushuhua aaa yuqi reply to meWongXiLe my dearest 🌹Angelababy12 my lovely niece growing up😭Yangyang_S noona y...

Liked by minnicha, shushuhua and 303923 others
Thank you @Lucas_xx444 ❤
206 replies
Lucas_xx444 love you baby❤
Minnicha happy for you baby
Shushuhua aaa yuqi reply to me
WongXiLe my dearest 🌹
Angelababy12 my lovely niece growing up😭
Yangyang_S noona you need to prepare your mental. Your boyfie so emmm
    Lucas_xx444 @Yangyang_S shut  
uppp

Author note:
Happy reading guys. Sorry late update. And our lucas already comeback. Give him a lot of support please. He need us.