Most loved one Chapter 1

[Your fate has been realized]

"Kim Dokja."
"KIM DOKJA!"
"KIM DOKJA!"

The sound of a rough voice could be heard as Kim Dokja laid in the hands of the regressor, Yoo Joonghyuk. Kim Dokja could hear his name being called multiple times desperately as the grip on him tightened as if to never let him go.

Water fell onto Dokja's face. Water? Kim Dokja peered through his blurry vision to see Yoo Joonghyuk grasping his body as droplets of tears silently spilled out of his eyes, one by one the tears fell like crystals. Kim Dokja wanted to speak. He really wanted to speak. Kim Dokja opened his mouth to speak yet all he could do was choke on his own blood.

'Stop crying you sunfish.'

He wanted to say.

'Your the protagonist of this story and this story no longer needs its reader. Don't feel guilty.'

...

Kim Dokja thought back to the others.

Kim Dokja would definitely would miss them a lot.

It was then when Kim Dokja really remembered all the moments.

Kim Dokja felt his heart sink at how all the memories he had with the others may end now.

Kim Dokja knew he had a plan.

But what if that plan didn't work...?

But what if this is where the story ends...?

But what if-

*ding*

[Constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' doesn't wish for your death]

[Constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' doesn't wish for your death]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' doesn't wish for your death]

[Constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' doesn't wish fo your death]

...

Perhaps they really do care...

Perhaps the story might not end here...

Maybe this won't end...

Kim Dokja hated Constellations.

Yet he could never hate the story.

Kim Dokja's vision started to unfocus as Kim Dokja gazed hazily at Yoo Joonghyuk once more. Kim Dokja gazed at the flickering night sky as smirked slightly before opening his mouth.

"Lets meet again, Yoo Joonghyuk."

The strength of the Demon King slowly faded away from Kim Dokja's body, power draining away.

Notifications rang as if to mock the situation.

[The Main Scenario has ended]

[Seoul Dome has been freed]

The consciousness of Kim Dokja wafted as he slowly began to die. A small black hole appeared behind him and started to suck Kim Dokja's body up into an empty void, Kim Dokja was leaving the channel. The last thing Kim Dokja heard was a desperate cry.

"KIM DOKJA! NO! KIM DOKJA!"

Kim Dokja wanted to reassure his regressor. His protagonist. His sunfish bastard. His reason that he kept on going. His one and only companion.

The surroundings faded into a deep dark black.

________________________________________________________________________________

Notes: First time writing angst.

Written by: JLMAA/Jess

Words in this chapter: 455