Fifteen; Kevin, lunch, Craig, Tweek and Token

Clyde

I'm worried for my buddy Craig.

I'd known Craig since we were babies, we were practically brothers. He never shows much emotion and you can see he struggles comforting people and feels awkward doing so. I remember this one time, I really hurt my knee, Craig bandaged it up for me and just dragged me all the way home, even though we were like six and shouldn't have just left on our own. I was bullied as well for a little while too. When Token showed up, I started hanging round him more… or did Craig disassociate from me a little? I don't know, I guess the point is, I used to be his Tweek. We still hung out, but I became closer with Token.

This last week, Tweek had been hanging out with that Pete guy, the goth. He seemed pretty happy too. I knew if Tweek drifted away, Craig would realize when it's already too late, and then what?

He’s going to lose him… I sighed as I walked towards the cafeteria. “Give it back!” I heard. I rushed to the door of the classroom I heard the cry from. I poked my head through to see some bigger boys from another class. They were picking on that boy that moved in down my road not too long ago… What's his name? Kevin?

One of the boys held his phone up really high. They were all laugh, one of the boys held his head down against the desk, his hands restraint behind his back. “Oi, toss his phone to me!” I grinned, raising my hands up. They just went with it, throwing his phone my way. I caught it strut over with a straight face. “Okay, now beat it before you become my problem” I hissed.

“What can you do?” One of the boys asked cockily. “Didn't you used to be like a crybaby?”

I frowned. “Just get out” I glared at them. “Haven't you had enough fun?”

“He’s a nerd?”

“So what?!” I asked angrily. They all looked at each other then at me, Kevin, then shrugged and walked away.

I walked over to the desk, setting his phone down. “Are you okay…?” I pulled up a chair. Kevin looked up at me, tears streaming down his cheeks. “Shit…” I muttered.

Kevin ruthlessly wiped at his eyes and took a deep breath. “I’m fine…”

I folded my arms, leaning against the desk. “Why’re you sat in here anyway?”

Kevin shrugged. “The teacher said it was okay… I don't really like it in the cafeteria because it's noisy and crowded… so when I'm allowed, I sit in here and watch stuff on my phone”

“I saw you sitting with Red the other day, what was that about?”

Kevin’s cheeks lit up and he muttered something incoherent under his breath. “That actually only lasted about five minutes. She likes a couple of things I like, but doesn't really want her other friends to know.”

“I see…” I I scratched the back of my neck as I sat up. “Y-you could always c-come sit with me…” I stuttered out like Tweek.

“Why would I do that…?” Kevin asked, which stung a little to be honest.

“I dunno…” I played off my suggestion with a shrug.

You’re such an idiot, Clyde…

“I guess I just thought if you wanted someone to sit with, look less like a loner and all…”

“Well, maybe…” Kevin pursed his lips, staring down at his phone in thought.

“Well, I'm gonna go get lunch now…” I stood up and made my way out. I headed towards the cafeteria now and lined up behind Tweek and Pete. Tweek was actually laughing. I rolled my eyes, I'm biased because I'm team Craig, but Pete is a bad apple.

“D-did that actually happen?” Tweek asked, still giggling as he wiped a tear from his eyes. Pete looked embarrassed, looking away.

I looked over to see Craig by himself at our usual table, staring down at his food. I smirked, cupping my hands together. “Craigy-boii! Don't look so dull!” Craig looked up, his face bright red as everyone stared his or my way– or both.

I laughed as I sat down. Craig just glared. “What’s your problem?!” he groaned.

I shrugged. “I dunno, just felt like it” I set my tray down. “You looked bored and depressed, I wanted to liven things up a little.” Tweek sat down with a soft sigh and a smile on his face. He got his food before me, I assumed he was sitting with Pete since he didn't sit here straight away, guess not.

“Still hanging out with Pete?” Craig asked– and I noticed something. Craig glanced up as he asked; he doesn't usually care enough to look up. I could be wrong, but I think it might bother him a little.

“Yeah” Tweek said dreamily. “It’s fun with Pete, y'know? We saw a horror , movie on our first date, which I didn't exactly like, the other dates were better, just talking to him is nice. Tomorrow, we’re going to a carnival in denver.”

“Sounds fun…” I smiled. “I’m gonna be playing video games all day with Craig.”

Craig just groaned in response. “Like hell I'm playing video games with you all day” he glared at me, annoyed. I just grinned. I felt a vibration in my pocket, wiping away my smile instantly. “…You okay?” Craig asked, realizing straight away.

“Uh, yeah…” I say casually, standing up. “I've got to do something. I'll be back in five minutes…”

I walked out and then hurried off down the corridor, soon reaching the lockers. Token stood, back against my locker, one hand tucked into the pocket of his purple fleece, the other, holding his phone. I tidied up the sides of my hair a little and approached slowly. “You wanted to talk?” I asked, rubbing my arm.

Token looked up, tucking his phone away into his pocket. “I miss you…”

“You don't get to do that” I scoffed.

“Do what? Be honest?” he raised a brow.

“No!” I hissed. “God no, I'm glad you broke up with me, now that I think about it– but you don't get to miss me or booty call me!”

Token raised his hands in defense. “It doesn't have to be a booty call…” he paused. “Unless you want it to be?”

I shook my head. “Are you stupid?”

“Look I really do miss you, okay? But I love Nichole and don't want to lose her. So, how about we still see each other from time to time and I find another way to make it up to you…?” He pulled his wallet out, sliding some money out.

“What the Fuck is wrong with you?” I asked. “I mean that literally by the way. We were best friends before and now you want me to be a fucking whore for you, the answer is no.”

“The answer is no to what?” I heard Craig’s voice. I turned as he walked over.

“Nothing, let's go” I stormed off, grabbing Craig’s shoulder.

“Clyde, just think about it?” Token said, I ignored him.

1193 words

Didn't know what to do for the end of this chapter, so I figured I'd start some shit, which kinda helps for story, I guess.  Also, if you like Token, I'm sorry for turning him into a bad guy.

Also, you can probably tell but I didn't know what to call this chapter xD