chapter 1

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

dylan meeks is the older sister of randy meeks, she twenty three and goes to college outside of woodsboro, she's recently on break from school and is coming back into town to spend time with her family. what happens when the killing sprees starts? what happens when she falls for tatum riley's older brother dewey riley?

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

dylan pulled into the drive way of her old house, she took in a deep breath and put her car into park. she slowly got out and grabbed her bag, as she walked up the porch and opened the door. she looked around the house and smiled to herself, her house looks almost the same, some stuff has changed. like the kitchen is a different color, the living room has new furniture. she looked up the stair case and saw her brother, randy looking down at her.

"well, welcome back sis! i didn't know you were coming back into town" he says walking the stairs to give her a hug once he reached her, he hugged her slightly tight.

"i didn't think i was going too, but i thought about you a lot and just had a feeling you needed me here. so i came home for a visit since i'm on break." dylan spoke back and hugged him back.

he laughed a little "oh sis, i'm good, you didn't have to come all this way to see me. but it's nice to see you. so i'm glad your back"

she nodded her head and smiled a bit. they let go of each other and she begun to walk up the stairs to her room. she looked around her room, it was the exact same, hasn't changed a bit since she left. she walked over to her bed and put her bag down, she sat down onto the bed and fell back wards in a laying position.

suddenly there was a knock on her room door and she shot up really fast. "holy shit randy don't scare a girl like that!" she screeched

randy laughed a little bit and put his arms up in defense "my bad sis, i'm gonna ahead to work. will you be fine here alone?"

"i've lived here before randy, i'll be alright. go hurry along to work so you're not late." dylan laughed ash she shooed him away.

randy hurried along and ran down the stairs to his car to get to work. once he did, dylan went to sleep.

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

a couple of hours go by and dylan is still asleep, but the door is creaking down stairs, it's opening and shutting as if someone was in the house, she woke up to the sudden slam of the door. she quickly grabbed a knife from underneath her pillow and slowly walked down stairs,  there was no one there, so she slowly and quickly walked to the kitchen, again no one was there. a swoosh of wind went past her, she quickly turned around but nothing was there. she was confused, she heard something but no one seems to be here, she quickly checked the living room and she reached the back room where the back door is, sure enough the back door was open, she quickly shut the door and turned around. she shook her head and went to walk upstairs till something slashed her. she turned around and saw absolutely nothing, but her arm? it was bleeding. she shrugged it off and walked up stairs to get a first aid kit, something grabbed her around her neck. as she screamed and hit them in the stomach with her elbow, the thing fell down the stairs and she turned around and was met with someone in a ghostface costume she muttered underneath her breath "the fuck", she locked eyes with well what she could lock eyes with.

the person started to get back up and started to charge after her again, she quickly ran to her room shutting the door behind her, she locked it, but somehow, they got it unlocked. the ghostface charged at her and slashed her other arm, and left a cut on her face as well. she quickly took her own knife and slashed them. "you want to play this slashing game?" she snapped at the person. the person nodded their head and went to go after, but she quickly moved and ran the other way to her door, she ran down the stairs and out the front door. she screamed but none of her neighbors could hear her. so she quickly screamed again "SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME". she ran a bit further away from her house down the road. "GOD CAN ANYONE IN THIS FUCKING TOWN HEAR ME" she screams again.

someone finally opened the door and looked around and saw dylan running and screaming, that someone was no other than sidney prescott. "oh my god. dylan is that you?" sidney screamed out her door.

dylan snapped her head towards sidney and shook her head and ended up falling to the floor. she was so out of breath and was loosing some blood in both arms. sidney quickly ran to the side of the road.

"dylan what happened? are you okay? oh my god you're bleeding so badly"

dylan was trying to catch her breath "someone -" she stopped to breathe in again "was trying to" breathed in and out again "to kill me"

"what did they look like dylan?" sidney asked grabbing her phone to call 911.

dylan sat up a bit as sidney slowly helped her become steady so she doesn't get dizzy again. as she finally caught her breath she was able to speak better. "they had a weird costume on. it was like a ghost"

sidney's eyes widen, as there was a killing of two kids last week, before dylan came home. she nodded her head and got on the phone with the cops "hello, yes this is an emergency can you please come to this location" as she gave out the location and the directions, sidney stayed next to dylan the whole time.

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

a few moments later the cops pulled up to sidney's house with an ambulance right behind them. sidney was speaking to a man around dylan's age, letting them know what she knew. dylan couldn't tell who the man was but she knew him from somewhere.

dylan is now sitting in the back of the ambulance, getting bandages put on her arms and something on her face, the cop came over to her "dylan meeks, been a long time" the guy says to her.

dylan smiled confused, she kept staring at him, till it clicked. that's tatums brother dewey riley! "oh dewey! it's nice to see you again"

"nice to see you too dyl, can i ask, what happened?"

dylan nodded her head "randy left to work and so i fell asleep, since i had a long way here , i was tired. i woke up to a slam of a door. i looked everywhere but no one was there but i checked the back door and it was opened, when i went to go upstairs something slashed my arm, i didn't get it because when i turned around nothing was there. as i went upstairs it happened again and that's when i came face to face with someone in a costume. they grabbed me from behind at first and i pushed them with my elbow. then they just kept charging after me. if it helps i left a cut on them somewhere"

dewey nodded his head "that certainly will help. i'll stay outside your house tonight to keep on guard watch. there was some killings last week with this same person. some how we cannot catch him yet."

dylan nodded her head and thanked dewey.
she got up off the ambulance and thanked the nurses for helping her, she went to sidney and hugged her. "thank you for helping me." she whispered into sidney's ear.

"of course dyl. just please be careful alright?"

dylan nodded her head "i will, you too though sidney. whatever that person was. they seemed angry"

sidney nodded her head then sidney walked over to dewey "take care of her dewey please, randy needs her." dewey nodded his head and got into his police car where dylan was now in.

dewey drove dylan back to her house and stayed inside his car as dylan went back inside, she quickly turned around and smiled at dewey, giving him a small thanks from a blow kiss, and walked in, shutting the door behind her.

dylan sighed once she reached inside, she looked around her house the whole night, she kept making sure everything was locked, as she knew randy wouldn't be home from work till morning. she ended up staying in the living room that night, with the tv on. she couldn't sleep in her own room.