chapter 4

·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

dylan was home alone that night, she encouraged randy to get back to work, since he needed the money for field trips. she sat in the living room watching a romance movie when she heard a creek of a door, she knew that it might be happening again and she knew she was right. she grabbed her knife from her shoe and walked around the house, everything was fine, nothing was there. she went to walk back to the living room when something went through her body.

she turned around to be met with ghostface once again. "so it's you again, i see" she says , the mask person nodded their head.

"what exactly do you want from me?" she asked hiding her knife behind her.

"to gut you like a pig" they responded back.

the words escaped the person mouth and she ran as much as she could, she fell over something on the floor and fell face first.

she then again got hit with the knife to her arm, she turned around and looked up, "wanna play a game again?"

the faceless person nodded their head, as they got closer to her. she smiled and took her knife to their shoulder "suck on that bitch" as the person fell backwards she got up and ran outside to see that dewey was already there.

dewey ran up the walk way towards dylan "is the person here? dylan? "

she shook her head yes as she tried to catch her breath. dewey walked inside and walked around holding his gun up in the air, but there was no signs of anyone. he walked back outside to dylan.

"where are you hurt at?" he asks her.

"my arm and my back, they stabbed me but not to hard, i'm not bleeding badly. i just want this to be over with. why's this happening to me?"

"i don't know dyl, but we will figure this out" dewy says hugging her.