Demons vs Destiny

" Like river find its way to sea I found you" 

.

.

This happened because I wasn't paying attention  Sorry, Sorry! Sorry Everyone I fell down from the roof covered in my blood unconsciously lying on the floor

"Sorry, everyone, sorry"

and a voice came in my head and said 

Don't apologize.

why are you always apologizing? are you determined to blame someone? Do you think it was your fault? so you tried your best! we're humans, after all, so none of us can expect everything to go our way. Whether you're happy or not is up to you.

the important thing is now let's just look ahead, try harder, try to fight! stop apologizing! my breath came back because of the voice I am breathing heavily was that a dream? huh? where am I? all around me is burning in fire this is awful I can't believe it ended up like this.

I have to do this! I have to slay this demon after saying this I turned my head and the demon was standing behind me saying these words what's this? you're still alive?

you're one lucky guy, huh? I feel sorry for you! everyone is dead here except you see how pathetic your squirming like an insect.... how disgraceful is that! so disgraceful! so disgraceful! Especially you! .

 who is this behind you I see your protecting her oh I see she is a princess and you're her protector, I'm breathing heavily after seeing the demon and it look's like human with tall built like a giant and he is having four hands and and his all hands are in blood of humans after seeing this.

 my body is feeling numb and my hand is shaking I cannot hold my sword and my arm is feeling numb, I still have no strength! even if I want to kill it I don't know how to kill this demon, princess is my duty to protect her!

the demon started to laugh at me "hahahhahaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa" just as I thought you really are a disgrace! you're not protecting her at all! well, I guess it cant be helped the demon said, since you're a human of course you're weaker even so what a disgrace! and the demon started to move his hand on my head and started to grasp my hair and slowly started to pull my hair and hit me in the face.

and my head started to bleed and again I started to lose my consciousness and I feel disgrace that I cant protect my princess and the demon spit on my face saying coward! good for nothing.

 cant even protect what you love you worm die demon started to hit me even more harder in face and in chest I feel like my ribs are broken and internally my lungs are bleeding and I don't feel bad that I'm dying but I'm crying inside that I'm unable to protect her.

 and the demon started to shout saying with your weak  human body ! your gonna kill me the demon started to scream into the air even the beasts are afraid to come out because of the scream! I gathered strength I took the small knife that I kept behind my back and I shoved the knife in the demon's eye and I grabbed princess hand and ran with her into a corner.

 I felt ashamed of myself in front of princess because of cowardly act that I did her to protect her and I'm a disgrace to soldiers the demon is one eyed and now because of the knife attack it went blind the demon can't see us but I lost my strength my hands and ribs are broken.

 and I'm in a disgrace I cant even look at her, she then tore her dress and tried to wrap around my head I said why you're doing this princess to me I'm from the slum and my blood is not pure like you if you touch me it will be a disgrace to your family and especially to your father and mother don't touch me I said to princess.

 and the princess said its my order don't talk and be silent  she wrapped her beautiful dress around my head and I don't even know what I'm feeling now her beautiful hands helping me a low life creature and I said sorry to princess that my unclean blood is all over hands.

 and I started to cry that I'm that week that I'm unable to protect her I said to her, she said to me " I don't know your name but your blood is not unclean" , you did your best to protect me your not a coward your a beautiful heart she said even if  we die here I'm not regretting it and she asked me what is your name soldier I was saying my name and the demon found me by smell and grabbed me by my hand and it started to bite my hand ......

.

.

.

To be continued