Demons vs Destiny-II

.

"finally found a shoulder to lean"

.

.

I was careless this time demon caught me, when I was off-guard and it caught me by hand and started to bite and I can sense its blood thirsty vibes, I taught this is my last day.

but miraculously princess showed courage and shot an arrow at the demon, right into it's cheek and my hand got free, princess throwed a sword at me and told me to kill the demon and my body is shaking and heart is pounding in fear and I said to her I don't have the courage.

but miraculously princess showed courage and shot an arrow at the demon, right into it's  cheek and my hand got free, princess throwed a sword at me and told me to kill the demon and my body is shaking and heart is pounding in fear and I said to h...

then princess came to me and hold the sword together and said " I put my life in your hands" , with courage I got from the princess I went and cut off the arm's of the demon and it started scream saying you "cowardddddddddd" the demon was in pain.

and after that I hit the demon in it's belly it fell down on the ground and pierced it's heart and with a blasting sound the demon screamed, left its breath but before dying the demon casted a curse upon me and I don't know what it curse it casted, but after that lost my consciousness and the last thing I remember was Princess came running towards me.

.

.

.

After on week I gained consciousness as I was admitted at a priest he is treating me and my body still feels week, my friends were around me and they were saying "Hero" "Hero" "Hero" , they were shouting and I got to know news that I'm now considered as the "hero/Saviour "of the kingdom, and I heard princess mother and father are waiting for me to congratulate

.

.

Finally the day came that I was dying to see princess, and as I was waiting I remember the day how I met her and remembered all those memories, I think I'm attracted to princess, some times I think "is it a sin to desire some one that you can't achieve", or am I over-thinking I'm getting to nervous I want to meet princess and express her about how I feel about her, this time battle filed is my heart.

I'm at the Royal Palace and the king, queen ad princess is there and the king promoted me from a soldier to royal guard now my status has been changed in one word my life has been changed, but at the same time my feelings are getting strong for the princess I need to express her about my feeling's, so I gathered my courage and ready to express myself to the princess.

.

I bought some flowers with me to express my gratitude towards princess for her help in the battle field, and I want to say this word's to her "I feel you by my side our destines are intertwined" and oh I saw princess from far behind there she is standing with grace her beauty admires me she is of good height ,fair skin and her hair is tangled and hanging , I don't have word's to express, I'm getting closer to her and I can feel her sweet perfume smell its killing me.

.

And princess saw me while I was getting closer to her and all off sudden a tall young man with muscular build and young in terms of age has entered the scene, princess started to blush on his entrance, she introduced me to the young man and he is prince from neighbouring kingdom and he is familiar with her, I think princess like this guy and he is good looking in terms and in-fact she is blushing by looking at him, at this point all my happiness and achievement's came to an end no matter how much you raise your status there is something that you cant achieve in your life .

To be continued

.

.