𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

"𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚?" Lily inquired as she walked back into the Boar Hat, holding Elizabeth's hand to comfort her. After she had finished her small talk with Elizabeth they both went back inside and sat Merlin's orb glowing black and making an odd sound.

Merlin looked at her orb with wide eyes, her usual calm gilded eyes now filled with a gentle surprise, "Change of plans, we must head to Camelot immediately. I sense an abnormal surge of magical power."

Meliodas and Lily both blinked in surprise, they both shared a glance and knew what the other was thinking, a silent communication built between the two of them. 'This must be involved with the demon clan.'

Suddenly the tavern was enveloped in a strange pale purple light and the Boar Hat started to shake.

"Wait! Merlin, what's going on?!" Diane yelled, whether it was inquiring about the shaking tavern or what was happening in Camelot was anyone's guess.

Suddenly a large lift from the ground was felt through the floor, causing everyone but Merlin, Meliodas, and Lily to lose their balance and want to hold onto something. Lily walked over to the window to see that Hawk's mama was flying through the air within the city of Camelot.

Rushing out the door Lily came face to face with what was able to confirm the Ten Commandments awakening. The creature was rather round and looked like a statue with the way its body was textured. Its body was all white with small patches of green, looking like moss on rock, scattered all over its body. Its hollow eyes were shaped like a flower with four petals with a pupil that glowed a blood red with intentions of malice. Lily sensed that everyone had joined her outside but she didn't bother to turn around and look as she stared at the being. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒾𝑜𝓃.

"Hey guys, what's that huge mountain-looking thing!?" Hawk squeaked with a strange animal noise, "Woah, I wonder how much bigger it is than Mom,"

"I've never seen anyone in the giant race who looked like that!" Diane exclaimed as she moved her hair away from her face, her caramel brown locks whipped in the wind.

"I'm detecting high magical reactions from that being. However, I am not detecting any vital signs from the creature. It must be a golem." Merlin explained her observation, holding her sacred treasure in one hand.

"No doubt about it, that is the great beast Albion." Lily started looking at the big creature, a small shudder ran through her spine, prickling her hair. Looking at the creature made her remember all the people they slaughtered during the holy war. She started to feel a little nauseous looking at it, remembering all the people slaughtered, when the only thing those golems did was walk.