𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙨, minus three, along with Slader, Elizabeth, Arthur, and Hawk were now on their way to the Holy Land of the Druids, looking for the stolen power of Meliodas and Lily. Most of the people were currently inside the Boar Hat, while Lily was sitting outside staring off into the distance, her blue eyes lost in a cloudy daze.

A wistful expression came to her face as she thought about her lover. He was the same as she remembered, his long red hair that was many shades lighter than crimson, his milky pale skin that was clear and crystal-like that of a perfect lake. However, the only difference between before and now was his eyes. His eyes used to glow a golden hazel, it was quickly her favorite color with how stunning they glistened in the light. However, now, they were pitch black like a withered flower.

'You are still as warm and beautiful as I remember. You haven't changed one bit.' She thought of his words, his voice sweet like honey as they were told to her.

They played in her mind like a chant or a song she couldn't get out of her head. The thought of him still makes her heart flutter with nostalgia and affection, the rhythm of her heart stuttered in a way that only he could make happen. Her cheeks flare, turning as red as his hair while catching Lily off guard in battle was one thing, she could easily be caught off guard in a conversation, as ironic as it was.

Lily then frowns, eyes brows drawn together, remembering that her lover is on the enemy's side. Her blush disappears as she sighs. She stares off into the distance once more, hugging her pale knees to her chest with her arms over them.

Meliodas and King were watching Lily with heavy hearts. Meliodas sighed, worried for his friend, he only had seen her like this a few times, and it never got easier watching it. King was concerned about why Lily was so depressed, he was so used to seeing her bright and gentle, and always trying to keep the group in control, and yet now she looked like she lost everything.

Lily went back inside went over to the bay window and fell asleep for a little bit. Thinking about things like this was mentally exhausting and her powers are affected by her emotions and mental state. She fell asleep pretty quickly putting all those thoughts in the back of her mind.

»•» ❁ «•«

When finally arriving at Istar, where the Holy Land Of Druids was, the place was full of grassy plains and stone structures, pillars shaped into gates, three stone pillars side by side, and one stacked on top.

'It's been ten years since I last stepped foot in Istar, still the same as ever...' Lily thought as she walked through the verdant hills, placing a hand against one of the stone gates, feeling the cool smooth stone rough against her palm.

However one of the stone gates caught Lily's eyes, it was larger than the others, and looking through it she could see the sun, its light going red to gold, making her smile as it looked similar to the one you could see from the sacred tree. She smiled as she walked through it, only to blink as she realized she was looking at a whole new area.