only party, no study,

*SATURDAY, EVENING*

as usual, i couldn't focus. i'd try to study but i would get distracted by my phone or something. i got a few math problems in then,

"felix."

i looked up from my computer, seeing my roommate smiling.

"what's up?", i asked.

"minho is having a party and you're coming. it's a lot of hot guys there.", he winks.

"im straight."

"sure, sure. whatever you say. start getting ready.", he said, looking for some decent clothes.

i closed my computer, getting up. shit, a party? why not. i was hell bored anyway. i'd just finish studying when i got back home, obviously.

i started to prepare myself, making sure i was looking good. jisung did his hair while he was waiting for me. once i was done, we headed out the door. since minho's apartment wasn't too far, we decided to walk. it's been a while since i've had a normal conversation with jisung.

we talked to much, it seemed like we only walked a second. we were here already.

"im so hyped.", jisung said.

he ran into the apartment building, while i followed behind him. minho lived on the third floor. i suggested we walked up the stairs but jisung wanted to take the elevator. we made it to the apartment door. me and jisung prepared ourselves, ready to party.

"i look good, right?", jisung asked.

"more like ugly.", i teased.

the older scoffed at me, knocking on the door. we heard music inside the apartment. the brown hair boy opened the door, welcoming us in.

as soon as i entered, i saw the iconic blonde hair. i turned around and jisung was already flirting with that dude. i decided to go to the drink table, i was thirsty.

i was going to grab my drink when a hand was about to grab the same one. i looked up to see that blonde hair boy again.

"oh, sorry.", he said

i was shocked that he could talk english! plus, that accent.

"no, no, you're fine. go ahead.", i smiled

"you can speak english?!"

i nodded, having an even bigger smile than before.

thanks for reading "only party, no study,"
-aries