study day, yay,

*FELIX POV*

i ran up the stairs, trying to get to my dorm. it was already 12:45, i slept in that late...

i got to my door, struggling to get my keys out my pocket. once i did, i put them in the door, running inside. i locked my door and went to my room.

alright, i have all today to study. this'll be educational and fun, yay...

*TIME SKIP, 1:01*

it's barely been 20 minutes and im already bored. number 1, i don't get any of this? what the hell is a variable? oops, i should of learnt that in middle school. i look and sound retarded as fuck.

what am i going to do? i might as well fail, im sick of school anyways. but, if my mom founds out, i could say hello to heaven.

i slam my head on the desk, groaning.

maybe i'll just watch youtube tutorials. i can learn from that, they'll teach me the basics.

*TIME SKIP, 2:01*

I've been watching these tutorials for about an hour now. i mean, they teach better than my real teacher. im slowly starting to get it but not really.

"felix, why didn't you tell me we had that test tomorrow?!", jisung said, swinging my door open.

"oh shit, i forgot to text you."

jisung groaned and slammed my door. yeah, same jisung, same.

*TIME SKIP, 3:30*

yeah, i barely got anything done and it's been a few hours. what am i going to do?

well, im hungry so let's get something to eat first.

and here i am, procrastinating once again. i was supposed to have 5-7 pages of notes, i barely have one. jesus, im going to have to run away and never return, my mom is going to kill me.

after i got a snack, i went back to "studying". i promised myself i'd be studying for the rest of the evening, no procrastination. just study!

thanks for reading "study day, yay,"
-aries
shorter chapter, sowwy :(