~Chapter 1~

"Amelie....Amelie....Amelie!"

The voice shouts as she twists in her bed silently screaming. Shes suddenly awoken by the brash noise of her alarm clock, She jolts up noticing the pile of sweat pooled around her. Amelie sighs as she gets up once more, wiping herself off.

"Another uneventful day."She whispers, brushing out her shoulder length blonde hair and getting herself ready for work. As she tip-toes down the stairs she smiles at her roommate and husband, Evie and Logan.

"Great day today!" Evie says throwing her long black hair into a ponytail getting ready for her Ballet performance.

"Always" Amelie says in the same monotone voice,

"Of course" Logan says getting milk out of the fridge, Evie rolls her eyes and laughs and she turns around to get her keys.

"What time will you guys be home?" Logan asks. Evie looks out the window at the cold snowy day,

"Hopefully around 12". Amelie looks out the window and then feels the buzzing of her phone, an email from the principal, otherwise known as her boss.

"No school today, Madame Marie please email the students"

Amelie groans "I'm the French teacher! Not the goddamn vice principal!"

, "Here, Amelie, we can do something today! We haven't done something together in a while"

Logan says cheerfully.

"Yeah.. sure, Let me email mes étudiants" She nods walking back upstairs to her laptop slowly turning it on. After a few minutes of waiting for it to turn on she looks outside watching the birds, She watches one of them stop flying in midair, She stares at it than jumps at her computer making a small noise signifying she has a email. She quickly looks at her computer than back out the window looking for the bird.

"Its gone?!" She exclaims,

"What's gone??" Logan asks up the stairs.

"N-nothing babe" Amelie responds, She then turns back to her computer. That bird.... I couldn't be imagining it. It looked so real, Amelie thinks while staring at emails from her students. Another noise from her computer brings her back, She looks at the clock. 3:25? I swear it was just 9am. She wonders to herself again, But then quickly gets refocused on her emails.