~Chapter 3~

Amelie takes a deep breath and backs up.

"Nothing im sorry... Shall we go now?" She asks looking up.

"Of course" His faces changes back almost robotically. She bites her lip to stop from gasping or crying. Maybe both. She turns around and goes outside not wanting to wait for her fiance. Amelie hears him behind her, The footsteps getting louder. She turns around but cant see him. She hears the door unlock and he walks out.

"Not gonna wait for me?" He asks playfully.

"H-Heh... S-sorry" She gasps feeling like all the air in the world isnt enough. She tries to walk but she stumbles. She stops and takes a deep breath looking at the sky. She gasps.

"....Amelie... Are you feeling alright?" Logan asks looking at her very concerned.

"......" Amelie looks forward again and sees two people in black suits and one in a long white doctors coat.

"Ma'am, We need to talk" One of the men states hurrying towards her. Amelies eyes widen like a deer. She then turns around and starts to run tears forming at her eyes.

"IM NOT CRAZY" She screams as they start to follow her. Amelie gasps as she trips. She looks down looking for what she could've tripped on, As the men get closer she looks frantically for Logan, She keeps looking until she sees him. His is glitching back and forth with the same too- wide smile she always loved. The men stop in front of her.

"Its gonna be okay.." The men say as the one in the coat pulls out a syringe with a green liquid as they grab her arm and force it into her skin. Amelie immediately gasps and passes out and her mind goes black.