~Chapter 2~

15 minutes later Amelie goes back downstairs.

"Ready babe?" Logan asked, putting his phone down.

"Not yet, Let me go chan-" She stops mid sentence and jerks her head up staring intensely at the ceiling.

"Are you okay??" Logan says while walking over to her. Amelie doesn't respond but just continues staring at the ceiling, She jumps.

"Didn't you see that??!" Amelie says looking at logan than jerks her head back up.

"See what?" Logan looks up to the ceiling too.

"The glitch!" Amelie looks at logan.

"Babe...." Logan starts.

"....N-nevermind i'm just imagining things, Ill be right back." Amelie nods than walks carefully upstairs like the stairs could disintegrate at any time, I can't be faking it, I swear i saw something... Amelie thinks while getting into her room. She picks up her phone and starts to google 'Glitch in my ceiling?' Her phone than suddenly dies.

"Stupid thing! I swear it was just charging!" she sighs and gets up to go to her closet and picks out a outfit than puts it down on her bed. She than turns around to get her hairbrush. When she turns back around she notices a headband she placed on her bed was on her desk. Maybe i didnt grab it.. She thinks to herself. After a few minutes of getting ready she heads downstairs.

"Mon amour! Je suis prêt" Amelie chirps when she gets downstairs running through her blond hair with her fingers.

"Just a sec..." Logan replies as he gets up.

"I'm sorry about earlier, i think i'm just stressed.." Amelie says walking closer to him.

"What are you talking about Amelie?.." Logan asks looking at her.