☼ 𝚖𝚒𝚡-𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙 (𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘)☼

carlos x reader (momentarily but ultimately becomes) camilo x reader

there will be a heated kissing scene. they are 17.

☼☼☼

"Can you draw...the big dipper?" Camilo asked.

"I can try," responded Y/n.

The two were in his room, him laying down on his bed with his hands behind his head and looking up at the starry night he had created, and her drawing constellations in a notebook while sitting beside him. It was silent for the most part, but they liked it. 

She was already in pajamas, knowing she was gonna spend the night at his the day before, but she didn't enjoy wearing nightgowns to bed. Instead she was in comfy, wool pants and a light blue shirt. 

Camilo turned his head to look at the girl beside him ever so slightly. He admired the way she focused so hard on a drawing and the way her eyebrows subtly furrowed whenever she messed up. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she smirked as she looked back at the starry sky for reference.

Camilo chuckled and imitated the shape of a camera with his fingers, and recreated the click with his tongue.

"Camilo! Can you put Antonio to bed please?" Pepa shouted from downstairs.

"Coming, Mami!" he shouted back. "Duty calls." 

He gave her a little salute with two fingers on his head, her doing the same in return.

Less than 3 minutes later, Camilo had returned. 

"Aaaand I'm back," he said plopping down on the bed.

"Was Antonio really that sleepy?" she chuckled.

A flicker of confusion glazed his eyes for a short moment before responding,

"Oh, yeah. His eyes shut the second his head hit the pillow."

He laughed a little and continued staring at the sky. The silence was heavy, until Camilo broke it.

"This is gonna be a weird question to ask but...have you ever had your first kiss?" he asked.

"No, not that I remember. Why do you ask?" 

"I-i don't know. Just curious, I guess."

Everything went quiet. Y/n closed her notebook and set it down beside her. Neither of them looked at each other, not daring to make eye contact after their most recent conversation. Camilo scooted backwards, leaning against the headboard for his bed and sitting directly next to Y/n.

"Have you?" she asked, playing with her fingers in her lap.

"Have I..?" Camilo asked.

"You know...had your first kiss?"

Camilo was quiet for a moment.

"No. Still searching for the right person to have it with."

He looked up to see her already watching him. They stayed like that for a few moments before he bravely brought a hand up to her face, cupping her cheek lightly and bringing her closer.

He stared at her for a few seconds before sneakily breaking eye contact to glance at her lips.

"Can I kiss you?"

She simply nodded in response.

Camilo slightly loomed closer and pressed his lips onto hers lightly. She kissed him back just as much as he did her. 

Normally one would describe this feeling as euphoric, or having rushes of butterflies surround their insides. But for them, it was something bigger.

Camilo felt a tingly sensation appear on his lips when she pulled away. Almost as if that small kiss wasn't enough. He wanted more.