12

Luke threw a dart and said angrily, "Unbelievable. Okay, he can take all the credit and he doesn't even mention us?"

"And he's rich," Julie added. "He has his own helicopter."

Alex stood. "He has a - he has a helicopter?"

Bianca nodded. "Yeah, with his face on it."

Reggie laughed. "He parks it in front of that hotel?"

"No, that's his mansion."

"Mansion!" Reggie repeated.

Alex turned to Luke. "We live in a garage."

"It's not about the money!" Luke cried. "It's about the music!"

Reggie turned to him. "It's a little about the money."

"A little bit," Alex added in a high-pitched voice. "We could have shared it with our families!"

"Maybe my house wouldn't have been a bike shack! I could have been in a mansion on the beach!"

"What he did is steal our legacy!" Luke cried as he stepped closer to Julie and Bianca. "Where does he live?"

"Above the beach in Malibu," Julie replied.

"Let's go teach him a lesson," Reggie decided and the other two ghosts nodded.

"What? Wait, guys! We have to rehearse for the dance! It's our first gig!"

The ghosts disappeared.

Julie and Bianca exchanged a look and sighed.

"Okay, boys!" Flynn exclaimed as she entered. "Break time's over, okay? Get to playing. Mama needs her eye candy."

Ricardo rolled his eyes. "I told you not to say that. You're only embarrassing yourself, Flynn."

Bianca looked between them. "They're gone. Pretty sure Julie and I just unleashed three angry ghosts on the world. But we think we know where they're going. Come on."

Flynn bit into an apple and the four left the studio.

---

The three ghosts stood in front of Bobby's, Trevor's, house. They entered and looked through photos and records.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous!" Alex exclaimed. "Have you seen these platinum records?!"

"Platinum?" Reggie repeated.

"He recorded My Name is Luke!" Luke cried. "My name is Luke!"

Reggie noticed a man in black enter and yelled, "It's him!"

"Hey, Carrie!" Trevor called. "I'm gonna meditate!"

"He wears sunglasses indoors?" Reggie asked.

"I'm in the den!" a female voice answered.

"Cool!" Trevor replied.

"I can't stand him," Reggie muttered.

"Time for his past to haunt him," Luke decided.

"Wait!" Alex called, causing the others to stop. "Let's not rush this. You know it's my first time haunting someone. I wanna make it special."

The two looked at him a moment before Luke said, "Okay, Alex."

Reggie sighed and continued up the stairs with Luke.

"That was weird. Okay," Alex muttered before following his bandmates.

---

Flynn, Julie, Ricardo and Bianca, after hopping the fence, rang the bell of the Wilson home and were greeted by Carrie.