Part 2

All of the cats screech, they run out of the barn through broken windows. But it's no use, it's blazing hot out there aswell. They all run to the gorge tunnel, finding shade there. But not everyone can fit. This causes about 6 cats to either go missing or get just barely saved in the gorge. Sunny/Star loses his grip and falls into the waters, getting hit up against rocks, Anxious/Basil tumbles down the tunnel and bounces into the water, Strawberry/Kit gets shoved and falls into the water, getting saved by a cat named Sorbet/Fin, Felix falls in but hes ok since he can swim in the gorge, fishcat moment, Sticky/Clover falls in, getting saved by Felix as he returns to the tunnel, and Canyon/Kit falls in and dies on the rocks like Sunny/Star. Felix returns with Sticky, while Sorbet/Fin returns with Strawberry/Kit. The warrior is exhausted, but Sorbet seems fine. They were probably trained to swim in these strong waters since they live there. Trouble/Sludge is told to leave since the sludge on their body can literally melt a cat, and they are found by Comforting/Moon (Bosip) and brought into the shade of the forest, where Comforting and Trouble decide to rest for the time as they wait for the sun to set. But as the sun sets, The new gorge-dwellers try to go home, only to see it's been burnt down. They are completely shocked. But in the ash and wood left behind, Wild/Sun is sitting there, watching the sun set. Deleted/Fears takes it upon himself to defeat this cat, for his clan and who they have lost. He comes in, swings his axe..
It's over.
Deleted managed to make a big enough wound on Wild's pelt to make the sun finally lose the strong energy it was giving off, and to let the moon settle in and restore the cool effects on the lands, the snow finally began to fall again.