17

11:45 AM, SUNDAY- 3 months later| PANCAKE HOUSE |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

11:45 AM, SUNDAY
- 3 months later
| PANCAKE HOUSE |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

"FIRST OFF I JUST WANT TO SAY that I'm sorry," Destiny whispered, stirring the sugar into her tea mug

Jayda chewed on her pancakes, dancing in her seat.

"I shouldn't have let my feelings get in the way of our relationship. We've always been close cousins, and honestly, I don't even know why I was taking up for Misharron, especially with the way she treats me."

"It's okay," Jayda shrugged.

You were supposed to forgive in the bible, and that was six months ago, Jayda wasn't holding onto anything. If she did, she'd be miserable.

"I understand, chile. His sex is that good."

Destiny gasped, slapping her hand on the table. "Oh my fucking gosh. Y'all fucked?"

"Every day." Jayda giggles. "He can't get enough of me. If we aren't doing that, we're praying. And you know, his career is taking off now...he's getting booked for shows and things, so. I just hope that when he starts touring he doesn't entertain them lil groupie hoes and stuff."

"Girl bye," Destiny rolls her eyes, "Bye. That nigga is so fucking in love with you. He would never. He knows what he got at home. You been there since day 1 with the rap shit."

Jayda could admit, now that Von was taking off in the rap world, she was nervous. There were so many beautiful artists and beautiful women around the world. Jayda would be lying if she said she wasn't scared about their relationship.

Especially because she was only 18, and in a couple of months, she'd be graduating high school and going to college.

She knew they would barely have time to speak to each other, much less see one another or be intimate. Men had needs, but she just prayed his needs didn't block the view of what they had going on.

"I guess."

"Girl, don't guess. I can't believe your parents let you move in with him. Do you even miss Auntie and Uncle?"