|| Round 1 || The Blackened Woods || Roles ||

Clan

Deputy - As deputy, you'll have the task of trying to find who the traitors are. Every night, you can choose a cat to look at. You will be told either clan, traitor, or unknown in return.
Roles that appear as unknown || Starspeaker, Turnpelt, Sharpclaw, Kittypet, Copycat, Survivor [I mean.... you just die?], Possessor, Sibling, Mastermind, Lead Traitor

Medicine Cat - As medicine cat, you'll have the task of trying to save your clan from the traitors. Every night, you'll choose a cat to save, in hopes of choosing the victim of the night, or possibly, a poisoned cat.

Starspeaker - As starspeaker, you'll have the task of speaking to the cats that have passed. Every night, you'll be able to talk to one dead cat. However, not all cats have info to give.

Lookout - As lookout, you'll have the task of watching cats to see if they're doing anything at night. Every night, you'll be able to choose a cat to watch. However, not all actions are evil.

Seeker - As the seeker, your task is to compare the allegiances of two clanmates to see if they are on the same team. You will only be able to see if they are or not, but be careful, as there are three visible teams.

Cave-Guard - As the cave-guard, your task is to try to defend your clanmates from the claws of the traitors. You are not invincible though; you can only take one strike while living. A second one will be your end.

Turnpelt - As the turnpelt, you appear to be normal. You have no actions but will willingly become a traitor in return for keeping your life. Will be told you are a warrior.

Sharpclaw - The most violent cat on the clan's team. For the most part, you are a normal warrior. However, once during the game you may choose to kill a cat you suspect to be a traitor in the middle of the day. This will reveal your role. If you were correct, you have helped your team. If you were wrong, you have unwillingly helped the traitors.

Kittypet - A former kittypet. You have the nightly message of giving a message to someone, whether it be helpful, a red herring, or meaningless. This will prevent them from completing their nightly action if they have one.

Truth-Teller - Twice every game, they can force someone to tell them their role. This will happen through me.

Warrior (x2) - As a warrior, you have no nightly task. You must vote the traitors out.

Medicine Cat Apprentice - While your mentor is alive, you have no tasks. Once they die, you take up their role in its entirety. 

Lookout Apprentice - While your mentor is alive, you have no tasks. Once they die, you take up their role in its entirety.

Seeker Apprentice - While your mentor is alive, you have no tasks. Once they die, you take up their role in its entirety.

Warrior Apprentice (x2) - As a warrior apprentice, you have no nightly task. You must vote the traitors out.

Neutrals

Copycat - As the copycat, you are the wanna-be. At the beginning of the game, you must choose a cat to copy. You will assume their role alongside them.

Survivor - The lone wolf. Survival is your only goal. If anyone visits you, they will be found dead the next day. If the traitors try to kill you, you will kill the weakest one. However, you are mostly a normal warrior.

Possessor - When you die, you choose a cat to take over. When you take over that cat, the actual player of that cat can't do anything anymore. You assume the role of the cat you take over.

Animal Friend - You are a sweet cat to every animal you meet. If you are attacked, your animals will protect you the first time. The second time, you will die.

Sibling - As the sibling, your task is to choose two cats to be your siblings on night one. You will learn each other's roles at the cost of your life depending on each other. If one dies or is exiled, the other two may be distracted by grief at night. If two die or are exiled, the third one follows suit.

Traitors

Mastermind - The cruelest cat in the clan. They oversee the entire team of special traitor roles, trying to direct them to make the biggest upset they can in the other teams. They do not participate in the kill-vote.

Lead Traitor - As the lead traitor, you are the head of the traitors. They respect you, which leads to your vote counting double.

Traitor Gardener - As the traitor gardener, you're the most creative of the traitors. At night, you're able to poison someone. When they die or are healed by the medicine cat, you will be able to use your action again. Poison takes two nights to kill. [Poison Night 1, Dies Day 3]

Traitor Deceiver - As the traitor deceiver, you are a master of diversion. Every night, you can choose a cat to frame as a traitor. If they are investigated, they will be shown as a traitor.

Traitor (x2) - A normal traitor. Your only task is the participate in the kill-vote.

Traitor Thief Apprentice - As the traitor thief apprentice, you are a sneaky rat. Every night, you can steal information from a clan cat. However, be wary as they can see part of your appearance and do know that they have been stolen from.

Traitor Apprentice - A normal traitor apprentice. Your only task is the participate in the kill-vote.