|| Round 1 || The Blackened Woods || Day 0 ||

Don't you imagine your perfect world? It's quite the joy to live in the perfect version of it. I did for a while.

The giant molly spent a lot more time in camp, now that the six kits had been born. She remembers the bright morning where her best friend in the camp, besides her dear Stargazer and Gallica of course, had come up to her, eyes beaming with delight and a proposition on her tongue.

The smaller molly had quickly offered something that Cherry never thought would happen. It wasn't unknown around the tight knit camp that Cherry and Lily's dear Gallica, none other than Crown Swan Rose, wasn't the most fond of potentially having to carry the kits, despite the mate trio adoring them. So, Lady Finch Cranberry had happily offered herself up as a surrogate to the happy trio, having already discussed this with her mate, Voyager Dove Lilac.

For a while... there was perfection. Until... there wasn't.

At first, nothing was wrong. The deal went according to plan and soon enough six kits belonging to the trio came into the world. Three toms and three mollies. Six perfect bundles of joy.

Then...

Then...

Lady Finch Cranberry died under odd circumstances.

Too clean to be animal.

Too vicious to be nature. 

...

The Murder of Lady Finch Cranberry woke back up the killer inside that giant molly, and it's time for everyone to suffer for one's crimes. 

--------------------

NIGHT ONE COMING SHORTLY

NOTHING TO DO ON THIS CHAPTER