Desti

FINALLY! MORE HEADCANONS!!!

Desti, unlike Meggy, isn't fully human, only PARTIALLY human.

She is an Octari, which is a human-octopus hybrid.
(An Inki is a human-squid hybrid.)

Though Desti has many friends who are based on sea creatures and even some friends who are sea creature and human hybrids, her closest friend is Meggy.
(Sonic's closest friend in my main AU is Mario.)

Desti met Meggy on (Meggy's) 26th birthday.

Desti, being a hybrid, has some octopus/Octoling features.

Desti wears long skirts pretty often, probably because Octaris have spots on them that are mainly from being part octopus, and she might be a little embarrassed about the pink spots on her legs.

Meggy writes a lot about Desti's EXE counterpart. Desti DOES have one, because she's meant to replace Sonic, and there are a LOT of Sonic.exe creepypastas.

Desti's "Tails" is a member of the Octoposse in Canon SMG4. Same with the girl replacing Knuckles (not that they will be mentioned).

Desti knows alternate versions of herself in fangames and creepypastas.

Like normal Sonic, Desti can go very fast!!!

(The good thing is that in this AU, she doesn't die!!)

I hope I get the motivation to keep updating this.