𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁:𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁

𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲:𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁
𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿-

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.:𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 (𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗱) 𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗺?? 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗰𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗲𝗯𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗺?(𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁??) 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧v v.·:·. *═══╗

Your girlfriend was screaming loudly into her headphones as her thigh jittered again and again as your whines were muffled by her screams and her shoulders that you burried into as your bratty attitude by trying to act ontop off your possesive gamer made it hard for her not to punish you.

Your skirt was still on as your panties were on the hardwood floors soaking it in all the arousal you had to keep in as your slick kept dripping onto her thigh as she smirked as your mumbles and muffles sounding fucked dumb.
How stupid you were to be a brat to someone who could make you flustered at any moment

"Score! Xiao did you get the count also yanfei add that to the clues." Everyone started talking as hu tao was in the van in phasmaphobia
You couldnt hear the noises as your thigh was so swollen and your cunt so needs for your girlfriends fingers you just wanted to beg Your body seperated a bit letting hu tao seeing your dumbed down expression.

Melting with drool as it left your hot mouth as tears caved your eyes just wanting a realease as hu tao remained stoic leaving her normal smiling face. smiling still  she decides enough was enough your expression was enough for her to let you get off onto the bed and wait.

"Im heading off everyone i need to help my girlfriend out!" everyone said their goodbyes as she placed her headset down.

"My my. One could say dumbed is not a problem rather a expression off yours that gets me going." Her poetetic mellow voice makes you rub your thighs in anticipation as your maid dress and head peice were ruined like you and she loved your adorable sight. Your spit so slimity that it frouths out off your mouth your eyes lustful like a suciubi. Your body opened for her as it twitchs in pleasure. She watched for awhile licking her lips watching the mess you'd become for her.

And only her.

She grabs your thigh lifting up it too see your blissful juices as you squirm wanting her tongue. "I give services not silent treament maid" she smiled and laughed at your nerveous expressions

"Say it~" Your eyes and mouth were so dumb fucked it felt hard to say anything until finally.

"Tongue.." You'd mumble she pointed at her tongue

"Thisth?" her words were lisped a bit leaving an innocent look that could tease as you vigorously nodded.

All she did was made out with you leaving her knee wedged in your glory making her pants even more wet. As her hoodies sleeves were scrunched up to her elbows letting her feel you with no distractions.

"I—NmHhh-im-aHnfm" Your voice crashed as she attacked your neck your sentences a mess as you squirm under her it got her so going she just couldnt punish her cutie anymore.

"Your being a good maid maybe you deserve some treatment." you nodded vigorously wanting her faux big strap inside. Afterall when she said that line she meant it. She always keeps a promise to a good maid.

With her undergarments being exposed along with a strap. You couldnt stop mumbling nonsensical words. She noticed and grabbed handcuffs and a blindfold from the side table cuffing and blinding folding you as your bare chest and cunt was wet still, Still in the maid dress keep in mind.

She alinged her hips as she slammed into you. So strong yet so slow..You whine at the loss off bliss wanting to have orgasms washing over you as she kisses you goodnight when you finally cuddle.

"Tell me." She whispered near your ear stopping her strap as she slowly started to pull out you could sense the smirk on her face as you begged her too stop for her only to take it out faster untill you beg. "P-please I want Misstresses cock.." Your fucked dumb mind couldnt work but she smiled or so you thought. As she didnt move still. You heard her sitting down on her chair as it moved closer to the bed you were on.

Closer and Closer...And closer.

She watched you for a good 15 minutes as you beg her to help you funbling in your cuffs and damped blindfold and drooling mouth as your cunts slick kept dripping down.

"I could watch you forever..Alright Mistress will help but you have to help her okay?"

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧v v.·:·. *═══╗