4

As Dana and Heeseung headed back to the front desk, Heeseung couldn't help but ask, "Why do you always seem so serious?"

Dana, feigning surprise, replied, "Me? Seriously?" She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Heeseung laughed and continued, "My first impression of you was that you were snobbish."

Dana smiled and admitted, "Many people have told me that. Maybe it's because I have a resting bish face."

Heeseung nodded, understanding. "Yes, you do have a resting bish face. But as we got closer, I realized you were actually kind."

She smirked playfully. "I'm not kind, just slightly."

Heeseung joked, "Well, then I better watch out for you."

When they arrived at the front desk, they noticed Jeongyeon looking bewildered, as if she had been trying to make a phone call.

"Ms. Jeongyeon!" Dana called out, catching her attention.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath and visibly relaxed when she saw Dana and Heeseung.

"Ms. Kim! Where were you earlier? The CEO has been looking for you," Jeongyeon said to Dana.

Dana's eyes widened, realizing her mistake. She quickly headed towards the CEO's office, feeling nervous and scared.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door but received no response. With a mix of fear and nervousness, she entered the room and found the CEO gazing out of the window.

CEO Park looked at her, and Dana immediately bowed, apologizing, "Sajangnim, I'm sorry for being unprofessional. I was just accompanying the new secretary. It won't happen again."

The CEO burst into laughter, surprising Dana. She straightened up and looked at him in astonishment.

"Ms. Dana, do you think I would fire you?" CEO Park asked.

Dana nervously replied, "Uh...kinda, sir."

"I won't fire you. I was actually looking for you earlier to give this tablet to the new secretary," CEO Park explained, handing Dana a paper bag.

Dana took a deep breath and bowed, expressing her gratitude. "Sajangnim, thank you."

With a smile on her face, Dana left the CEO's office and returned to the front desk. To her surprise, all her office mates were there, eagerly awaiting her.

"Ms. Dana, did you get fired?" Felix asked, but Hwasa playfully hit his head.

Dana smiled and shook her head. "No worries, everything is fine."

Hoseok chimed in, "That's good to hear. Take care, Dana," before leaving with the others, giving her a thumbs-up.

Dana turned to Heeseung and said, "Heeseung." She handed him the paper bag. "This is for you."

Heeseung looked puzzled. "What's this for?"

She explained, "From now on, it's yours. You need to carry it at all times because it's where you'll store all the work-related information as a secretary."

Heeseung nodded, grateful for the guidance. "So, I can only put work-related things in here?"

Dana confirmed, "Honestly, yes."

Later, as the workday came to an end, Park's Holdings employees were given the opportunity to leave early since there were no pressing projects to finish. Dana was particularly pleased and eager to go home.

"Sajangnim, thank you. I'm leaving now," Dana said to CEO Park and happily made her way to the parking lot.

Humming to herself, she got into her car and started driving. Alongthe way, she noticed a familiar figure walking on the side of the road. Despite being an introvert who usually avoided interaction, Dana was in a good mood and decided to offer the person a ride.