The aberdeers

In the nightosphere

Finn and Marceline walked through the purple shimmering portal and arrived in the nightoshere. "Hey Finn uh just try not to freak out if my dad freaks out, he kind of doesent know about us." Said Marceline seeming to stare into space ahead of Finn. "Oh ok I guess hope he doesent take my soul kinda of need that." Replied Finn trying to lighten the mood, Marceline didnt react. Slightly dissapointed at the reaction Finn continued the trek in silence as Marceline closed the portal and the couple zoomed into the sky.

At the aberdeer household

"Well were here I guess." Said Marceline whilst turning the handle to her fathers house. A dark mist flooded out of the house and surrounded the couple whilst a booming voice inside their heads deafened them shouting."Who dares enter the aberdeer household, who dares enter my unholy oh wait hey Marceline." Hunsen aberdeers demeanor instantly changed to his normal somewhat normal self and invited Finn and Marceline into his house. Marceline and Finn entered the household and prepared to explain their situatuion to Hunsen when he unexptectably said. "So I heard about your house that was pretty bad, Oh and hows the ralationship going" Marceline and Finn collectively looked wide eyed at Hunsen wondering how he knew already. "Wait dad how did you."
"Connections sweetie I am the ruler of the nightospere you would think at least a few spies would end up here, oh and you can stay as long as you like." Hunsen winked at them and exited the room probably to make a sandwitch.
"Well atleast we dont have to explain to him." Innocently said Finn with a half smile. "We'll all things have a silver lining." Replied Marceline still suspicous of her dad but willing to drop it. "Alright well im stuffed lets hit the hay." "Ok." The couple slowly mad their way up to Marcelines old room
"Woooow this brings some memories for better or worse." Said Marceline under her breath as she and Finn got undressed and climbed into bed.

Later In the night; Marcelines POV

Why why would someone do this to me one thousand years of memories all burnt literally. I can feel tears prickle in the corner of my eyes, eeeeh at least I have Finn he looks so peaceful. Well I better get some sleep weve got the rememberance tommorow