In science class

Yule's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning like I always do. I go to my pretty pink closet to pick out some aesthetic clothing for today. I pick out a pink and blue striped shirt and put a white blouse underneath than I put on my light blue jeans from Hollister. Than I tie my pink uwu aesthetic shoes that matches my nails and my pencil case and my gamer girl kitty folder, it's very uwu if I do say so myself. Than I eat my breakfast made by my hot father than I carpool to school with my bestie for life Sarah! My friend Sarah is more of the emo type today she wears a black shirt with blue jeans and converse with little flowers on them, and of course her extra emo black mask. We arrive to school and I make out with Sarah's mom before I leave.
          Am at my middle school now I gotta put away my phone because no phone usage is allowed on campus. I walk through the quad with was kinda empty because I went to school early because am a good girl that goes to her classes on time. I than arrive at my Orchestra classroom to put away my violin and as I was doing that Stella was there. I blush underneath my white mask as she passes by. Oh Stella, she is Korean and a girl and always uses her phone even tho no phones allowed I love how she is such a baddie. Than I went outside and waited for Sarah to finish putting away her weird ass instrument called a viola or something.
        After she finished doing that we walked to our science class that are right beside each other. I say goodbye as she walks into her class. Am left standing than I see my good friend Misha. Misha and I just talk and talk than Misha just had to bring up Stella. And the thing is I love Stella platonically you know in a straight non homosexual way. Than I see my friend Grace walking towards me, she is probably going to ask me to be her valentine and am going to say no. I swear Grace is just so darn desperate. I say hi to her and of course she asked if I would be her valentine I said no obviously because I want Stella to be my valentine but am to shy and uwu to ask her that👉👈. Than my science teacher opens the classroom door for us to come inside. My science teacher is rather young in her mid twenties or something and she has medium blond hair. I sit towards the back of the class with all my friends! Misha sits beside me Grace sits in front of me and beach grace sits diagonal of me. I sit my horny ass down and the chair and pull out my science notebook. And I just sit there waiting for mrs teacher lady to stamp our lass activity lesson thing. Yet am kinda worried because usually the teacher gives me half credit for not writing in complete sentences or skipping analysis questions like bitch this isn't English class but than Grace always gets full credit even if she didn't fill in the chart or missed half the questions. Anyways the teacher finally got around to stamping mine but she gave me seven out of ten all because I drew a small pink heart on my paper like it's not my fault am just so aesthetic *sigh* Than the boring teacher just starts talking about atoms and whatever. I kinda listen because I want to be a good little kitty but it's hard to do that because Misha and Grace are talking. Grace proposes to Misha with a paper ring than a minute later they divorced. I wish me and Stella could do that but without divorce. Than Grace passed me note asking me to be her valentine again.

Uhhhhh she is so desperate

Uhhhhh she is so desperate. The only boxes I could check of were Yes, ofc!, absolutely, sure, indeed. I wanted a no box but there wasn't any so I wrote with my UwU aesthetic pencil no under neath the ofc so it would say ofc not than checked it of and passed it back to her. I could see her smirk underneath her black mask than she erased the no I put. Why did I have to write in pencil!??? Uh now I gotta be her valentine. I was so sad and angry by now that I ran out of the classroom screaming and crying while singing let it go by Elsa. I pretended to have magical ice powers just like bestie Elsa from Frozen. Than after my main character sing I go back to science class and sit down and try to catch up on the rest of my work. At last class was over, I went to meet up with my other friends in front of the Orchestra classroom and from that we just talked.