In the room

Yule's P.O.V

Stella and I walked into the room it had sound proof walls which was perfect! But it was rather small and cluttered with random objects which might come in handy later *wink* *wink*. I brought my kitty pink backpack with automatic moaning noises just in case we need help getting turned on. Stella and I stood in silence for a few seconds till Stella said "so umm do you actually want to practice on the among us song or practice on something else" she said  winking the last bit. My face quickly fill with red and I could feel my self getting turned on. I had to reply to Stella and so I said "what about we practice something else" I said raising my eyebrows and pressing my automatic moaning backpack and stomping my foot so my shoes would light up. Stella leans in first that's fine with me but usually am the top but we can't have two  tops so I'll be the bottom at least for now. Her soft lips touches mine and we kiss each other back and fourth till she licked my bottom lip using a reference from "Don't Cum Now Stepmother" from the hub. I didn't know she watched that too! When she licked my bottom lip I knew she was asking for entrance into my mouth so I gladly let her in. It turned into heated French kiss, and maybe even more. We were both gently moaning but I was moaning slightly more and loader.
I was just about to pull Stella's shirt off till the light came in thru the door. Who could it be? Ewww it was mr. Neil carrying mrs styles and mrs brown in his weird umpa lumpa cart. Mrs. Styles was making out with a football with mr boyles face printed and glued on it while mrs brown was shoving a hockey stick up her platinum white ass. mr Neil had a gigantic boner sticking out of his dnf jeans. Is he dreamsexual? mr Neil was quick to apologize and even quicker to cum he said "Oop sorry am such a silly Baka but two kids are already giving each other head in the skool bathroom UwU and I need a safe place to stay. I don't won't the principal busting my nuts agains UwU" he said with a hight pitch UwU gamer girl voice with a pouting face. I looked at Stella asking if she is ok with them joining, she shrugged her shoulders and said "the more the merrier" than the teachers quickly starting continue their enter courses with each other.  I was kinda being a emo depressed gurl because I kinda just wanted it to be me and baby girl Stella. Why can't I ever have my way?? Oh well, Stella and I continue to just kiss a ton but Neil's old wrinkly skin kept making contact with mine and same with styles crusty orange skin along with browns pasty whiteness. I didn't dare try anything sexual with Stella because the god damn teachers had to ruin it. I glanced over at my pink diamond glitter happy-time wrist watch and realized it was about to be P.A.W time. Hope started to rise in me again because now Neil, styles, and mrs brown was gonna have to leave now so maybe I'll have a second chance with Stella!!! Once the P.A.W bell rang mr neil thanked us for letting him and his wifu's play in here for a while but styles and mrs brown were still moaning heavily. They lastly left and it was me and Stella all alone again, I wonder what will happen next....