Orchestra class staring stella

Yule's P.O.V

I was just talking to my fellow peers outside of the ugly ass orchestra classroom. Suddenly I herd load rough moaning sounds coming from inside I wanted to peep through the window put am too much of a good kitty to do that. Than the smexy Orchestra teacher opens the door and lets us in. When I walked past him a gooey substance was leaking from the crotch of his pant. I was in the classroom now and my friend Grace follows me in, she always does that but than she left shortly after. Damn Grace is a short mf. Anyways I get my instrument which is a violin and proceeded to sit down, in front of me was the love of my life Stella! I wanted her in my arms so badly and I could feel myself blushing and getting all warm inside. I was just staring at her beauty till the fucking teacher told me to pay attention. Like bitch stfu!
Class was getting sooooooo boring till the  teacher said we had to pair up in groups of two. This was my chance to have se-  I mean to talk to Stella!!!! Sarah wanted to pair up with me but I told her to get her weird viola ass the fuck away from me so I can be with my hubby Stella. Yes I know Stella also plays the  viola but it's different she's not the like the other girls. Every one else got into groups and me and Stella were the only ones left! I was so fucking happy I was screaming with out the S. Till this mother fucker came up and tried to steel my UwU Stella from me I almost wanted to cry and have another UwU aesthetic sing along moment.
, but than i decided I should take matters into my own hands. I went to the quit kid and asked if I could borrow his gun real quick. After agreeing to do his homework for a week I finally got the gun!! Luckily I'm in an American school so I won't get in trouble for "accidentally" killing the girl trying to partner up with MY Stella. Before killing the girl I couldn't kill her with an ugly black AK-47 so I covered it with pink hello kitty stickers and and drew aesthetic gamer girl hearts on it with my vibrator pen that cums every time I write something. After that I simply killed her the teacher just had a side talk with me but if I did it again I would have gotten lunch detention. I could see the teacher was having a massive 69 inch boner so I went to my backpack and gave him some strawberry lotion, than I got in less trouble and he even gave me extra credit points! Yay. Now I walk over to Stella ! As I was sitting next to her I could feel my nonexistent penis getting a nonexistent boner. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time. We both decided to play the among us song! I think we gotten most of the song down so I started to draw two among us characters having sex on my violin , man I wished that was me and Stella.  Than my teacher was finally done jerking off  he told us to go practice more in the side room. I gave out a little girly squeal when he said that . I was so exited to be in a room with just Stella and I for the rest of class! Just me and my Stella........