💌 pilot 💌

july 24th, 2019

we're the pogues. and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"that's what, a three-story fall to the deck? i give you about a... one-in-three chance of survival." john b hummed at his statement, pointing his pointer finger into the sky. "should i do it?"

"yeah, you should jump. i'll shoot you on the way down." pope held up a electric drill pointed towards him, pictured as a gun.
"you'll shoot me?" "yep."

"there gonna have japanese toilets with, towel warmers." kie throws her hands up to a shrug. "of course they are, why wouldn't they?"
"this used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, i guess?"
"i cant have cold towels."
"can you please, not...kill yourself?" kie says. "don't spill that beer, i'm not givin' you another one." either john b's a complete idiot, or he's just a complete idiot. he purposely lost a little of his balance, causing himself to lose the grip on the beer jj definitely didn't tell him to not spill. "of course he did, like right after i told him not too." jj tells me, i was all the way up on the roof laying upside down, always testing my luck according to my dad. which wasn't so lucky.

"hey!"

"hey, uh, security's here. let's wrap it up!" "boy's are early today."
"humpty dumpty, let's roll. whoo!" jj shouted. "gary, is that you?!" "c'mon, don't wanna remake of last time now, hm?" i laughed, smacking the back of jj's neck, he quickly rubbed the sensitive red skin. "ouch, really? gary good to see y'a man!"
"yeah, you're just askin' for it."

"oh, shit!" me and jj both shouted, we both bumped into the security guard. "they're comin' your way! hey! stop-"
"i got 'em-" another security guard shouted, holding onto jj. i was trying to grip onto jj's shirt, to pull jj out of the mans grip. "not much of a hugger, man!" jj laughed once he got out of the mans not so friendly hug. "go, pope! go, go, go, go, go, go!"
pope jumped over the tall tan fence and groaned from landing on his stomach, "get up, pope. fatso's comin'."

"hey! c'mere you little pricks!"

"that'll do it, i'm out." i shrugged to pope and jj, running off to the twinkie that had kie and jb in it. "o'ye, wait up!" jj shouted. once we all got into the van, we took pride in watching our least favorite security guard trying to run after us. "check out gary, gunnin' for a raise."
"c'mon, gary! wait, slow down, slow down."
"guys, you're gonna give him a heart attack." kie whined, "oh, pity me." i pouted sarcastically, her response to my comment was a playful punch to the shoulder. "you're so close! you can do it. there y'a go!" i leaned out of the twinkie to see what torture jj was doing to gary this time, he was just throwing an empty can of beer to him. "awhhh, they don't pay you enough, bro!"

i threw my hand up to my mouth like i was blowing gary a kiss, but instead of the actual blown kiss it was my middle finger. "jj, lili, stop. stop."
"oh, come on. that sort of initiative is just beggin' to be punished.

john b's pov:

the outer banks, paradise on earth. it's the sort of place where you either have two jobs, or two houses. two tribes, one island.

alright, so this is figure eight. the rich side of the island, home of the kooks. so, guess where we don't live.
and then this is the south side, or the cut. home of the working class who make a living busing tables, washing yachts, running charters. natural habitat of...drumroll, please... the pogues. that's us.