New Beginnings

Once my Grandfather passed away it felt like I had nobody on my side for anything, my mother was never really there for me which I didnt mind I liked being on my own sometimes. And other times my mind would float and fill up of thoughts that I knew didnt matter but they were still there. It didnt happen alot anymore thank goodness.

After he passed I ended up moving out and getting a new job at Joja. I got this letter in the mail after I got home from work it was a few weeks after he passed. it mentioned not to opened until you absolutely need it. So I havent until now I figured I needed help and needed a change in life the letter stated.

"If your reading this, You must be in dire need of a change. The same thing happened to me long ago. I'd lost sight of what mattered most in life.. Real connections with people and nature. So I dropped everything and moved to the place i truely belonged..."

I soon came to learn he inclosed the will to the farm he use to live on and left it with me. Only me no one else in the family, I was the one who was with him when he passed and I lived with him after Mom passed as well so i understood why he gave the will and deed to me Instead of one of my brother or mother, They would just let it rot.

  It had been a couple weeks since I opened the letter, I was at work 90% percent of my day so I never really had taken thought out of moving from here to Pelican Town in Stardew Valley, Grandpa mentioned it was a small farming town.
So within the next two weeks I ended up quiting my job at JoJa and packing up to leave the city finally being able to get away from the world and the large toxic community. I boarded the bus and i was off watching the city disappear into woods then green it was beautiful I took a quick picture on my phone to send to my friend back in the city.

*Hello!! this is the first chapter that im very proud of I have a ton of ideas for this in my notes and in a different hidden chapter on here :) ill be updating as soon as i can with school and moving out it'll be alittlw hard but i will do it :D*
-C