3. Fiona Abraham- Demigod Pt.2

Hey guys, Alexis here

Hey guys, Alexis here. I altered the first part to Fiona's story a bit. Please reread it if you haven't already so it makes a bit more sense.

<><><>

Hey, it's Fiona again. So, once we get to this 'camp' of theirs, we all get up and race up the hill. Is it completely childish? Absolutely. Do we care? No. Do we just want to have fun? Yes. 

So, now that's we're in the camp, we all unanimously suck in a breath. It is so majestic. 

There are climbing walls everywhere with challenges on them, a sword-fighting arena/pit, a whole bunch of archery targets and a whole bunce more. In the center, there are about 10 cabins in an Omega shape. There is a smaller hut near the climbing walls with a whole bunch of cots in it. There is also a lake on the edge of the perimeter. Everything looks so cool. I can't wait to start. But I don't exactly know what to do. 

"Ok guys, now I will explain everything. Just let me call a meeting real quick." Percy says. He walks to to the center of the Omega and shouts 'STAFF MEETING!!!' at the top of his lungs. Suddenly, one person from each cabin comes out. We all walk over to a giant building that I don't recall seeing. Anyways, once we're all in there, everyone takes a seat. Percy then says, "Basically, the Greek Gods are real and we're half-gods. Our other parents are mortals." 

"Great job Seaweed brain. You're supposed to actually explain in detail. Can I do it," Annabeth says. Percy nods and Annabeth continues," Each of our parents are Greek Gods as Percy said. Since all the terrific gods * cue the thunder* exist, so do the monsters. Since we're half god, the monsters want to kill us, so that's why we provide archery, sword-fighting, and defense classes."

"Don't forget about the gods. Explain their cabins and them," Percy reminded.

"Oh yeah, and the gods each preside over a cabin. If you're their child, then they will claim you and you will have their glowing symbol over your head. The Cabins are Hermes, Hephaestus, Apollo, Ares, Poseidon, Zeus, Hera, Demeter, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, and Dionysus in that order from left to right. Hera doesn't have children, the cabin is just for respectful purposes. Hades, Zeus and Poseidon aren't supposed to have children, but Zeus and Poseidon broke the pact. Hades also has children, but he had them before the pact was made. He sent them into a hotel where time didn't pass so they would be safe. Then, they got out and came to camp."

"That's about it," Percy says. They call the meeting to a close, yet everyone stays behind. They all line up and start introducing themselves.

-time skip in honor of Bianca-

It's been a year at camp to this day. We all sit down and have a bonfire. We have learned that I am a child of Athena. I am dating Peter, son of Apollo. He's so fun and never hesitates to make me laugh. 

For the first time in forever, I finally feel at home.

<><><>