4. Sarah Stilks- Mortal<>Mist

Hey, it's Sarah Stilks here. I'm legit so hot. Every boy drools over me. Anyways, my dad is the amazing John Stilks. So obviously, I inherited my looks from him. Gorgeous blue eyes, fiery red hair and a totally not fake and really real tan. I'm in High School and it sucks. The only good thing is that every boy wants to date me and every girl wants to be me. I hate everyone here since they are all fake and they're only with me for popularity. Except for Jason. He's totes cute. I sit next to him and Piper the nerd in math. He says he has a girlfriend, but everyone knows that he's waiting for me to ask him out.

"Here Sarah, it's your mirror for your hourly primp session. The 3'o clock one?" Jessica says. Oh yeah. School's almost over. There is just one period left. It's free period right now and math is after it. She's my minio- I mean friend. She hands me the mirror and I check myself. Wait- is that a pimple? On my face? Absolutely not. I will have my dad call in the best dermatologist at once. I open my newest iPhone and called him.

"Daddy. You simply must call in the best dermatologist in the country. I have a p-p-pimple on my face!" I wailed.

"Again? Fine, I will. But you have to wait until after school to meet her. With all the times your 'emergencies' have happened, you've already missed most of your school year. You are failing your classes and I will NOT have a failure as my heir. I will just adopt another if you keep up this foolish behavior."

"B-B-But daddy?! What about my pimple? It will not do to have someone mistake me for a nerd! Think of that! Your heir, a nerd!"

"Well. At least a nerd is smart. A nerd will do well to run my business. There won't be any sly business behind my back, or any stealing if my heir was a nerd. Thank you for the idea."

"That's not what I meant."

"Goodbye Sarah. I'll see you at home."

I can't believe him!(I can.) Anyways, I can't wait to get to Math with Jason. He's totes cute and I know that he stares at me in class. And, the Spring Dance is coming up.

I'll dress to impress. Isn't it impressive that I know that quote?(No. Not really.) I learned it from English. So, I'm going to wear a revealing purple dress. It's his favorite color since he's always wearing it. It's going to be a two-piece. Duh. The top is going to have spaghetti straps with purple sparkles on it. It's going to end 6 inches above my flat stomach. The bottom will be a low skirt that is 6 inches long. I can't wait to ask him out.

Jessica says that today is the perfect day. Anyways, the bell just rung so I head to my locker. I grab my Gucci bag and my binder. I can't wait to ask Jason out. When I get into class, I see him already sitting. I walk (strut) to him and seductively bend down, giving him a look at my breasts.(ew) I see him look at me all confused like.

"Hey Jason," I purr. (ewww)

"Hey?" Aww. How sweet.

"You, me, Spring Ball. Meetcha there." I see Piper look all sad. She really didn't think that she stood a chance right? Pathetic.

"Sorry. I already have a date. I'm going with Piper." What! No way. He must be playing hard to get.

"Sure. Whatever you say." As I said, playing hard to get. Then, class starts and I walk back to my seat.

-time skip in honor of Bob-

It's time for the dance! I'm so excited. I get dressed and put on my make-up. I would've had it professionally done, but I didn't want anyone touching my gorgeous face. They might get jealous and ruin it. So, once I arrive in my limo, I get everyone's attention. Since I don't see Jason outside waiting for me, he must be inside get a drink for me. When I walk in, I immediately spot Jason. See, that Piper girl isn't with him. I confidently walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Heyyy baby."

"Get off me Sarah. I'm not interested and I'm already here with Piper."

"Her, don't joke around. She's just a nothing."

"Really. I'm just a nothing."

"Yep."

"Wrong. I'm here with Jason." What! Seriously? I storm off pissed. Oh well, I'll still get to dance with him as Prom Queen and King.

-time skip called Damian-

"PROM KING IS JASON GRACE, AND PROM QUEEN IS... PIPER MCLEAN!!!" Ugh, I'm so done. I storm off and call the limo. Sadly, I don't have any money with me, so the driver won't accept. I guess I just have to call my dad. Suddenly, it starts to storm. Heavily. I walk into a covered area and call my dad.

"Daddy. Can you come and pick me up?"

"Sorry honey. I'm in the middle of a meeting. Just wait a bit and I'll call the limo."

"Ok. Bye daddy!"

"Bye honey." He hangs up. I wait for the limo but it never comes. Later, once my dad picked me up, we see on the news that the limo was hit by a bolt of lightning. Go figure. Anyways, Michael caught my eye. I think I'll ask him out for the End-Of-Year Dance.

<><><>