Chapter 2:The surprise

Emma POV: I was getting ready for my date and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Daniel. It said "don't forget im picking you up at 7" I replied " how could I forget." First I took a shower. Then I did my hair. Than I put on my orange flower dress and my white sandals. It was 6:59pm and I heard the doorbell. He was just on time. I opened the door and he said " wow.. wow you look..WOW." I blushed and said "thanks Dani". Daniels POV: Emma opened the door and she look amazing. I really didn't know what to say. So I just said WOW. Emma's POV: We walked and we walked. I felt like we walked forever. But finnaly he said " here we are." It was just a dark street behind a house. Than I see him pulling out a little black thing. He pressed a button and the whole street lit up with lights and in the middle was a table with dinner on it. It was beautiful. "Dani this is awesome and beautiful and I love it." "I'm happy you like it. Shall we eat." As we were walking I guess I didn't see a like hole in the ground cause my foot fell into the hole and I fell to he ground. I let out a scream "Ahhh" Dani comes running. "What happened. Oh my gosh are you ok." No its my foot I can't feel it I don't think I can walk" I told him. "Come hear let me carry you to your house to get you to the hospital" he picked me up and started to walk home. As we were walking I let out little whimps once and a while. Dani so sweet he was comforting me the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note- hope you like this chapter. And I will try to update every day. Just keep reading to see Daniel and Emma's relationship and the twists and turns.