Level 3

"Brother!" Todo exclaimed, as dramatic as ever as he made a scene of crushing Yuuji's smaller body into a bone-shattering hug. Fushiguro watched in mild disgust as Yuuji chuckled against his chest and tried to pull away, the beginnings of a bleeding nose forming as he sniffed the scarlet trail up discreetly.

"It's nice to see you too Todo," Yuuji said, dabbing at his left nostril with his sleeve through tears, "what brings you here, anyway?"

"Hmm? I wanted to see my brother of course! Why else would I be here?" Todo laughed — a deep, hearty laugh, before he smacked Yuuji on the back playfully. Kugisaki winced as she watched Yuuji keel over, wheezing.

Aoi Todo didn't know his own strength.

"Oh," the burly man began again, "there was something else too!" Yuuji looked up at him expectantly, gasping as he wiped the spit from his bottom lip.

"What is it?" he asked tiredly, voice hoarse.

"I forgot."

"Now, now brother! Did you actually think I forgot?" Todo laughed, swinging an arm around Yuuji's shoulder as he drew him in closer, lips against his ear as he whispered, "it's about that patchwork curse you asked about."

Yuuji's eyes widened and he whipped his head towards the man. "You know where he is?" he asked, fists clenching unconsciously.

"Not exactly," Todo replied, back straightening as he looked ahead. "But I did manage to find some info on him and his associates. Figured you wouldn't want me to bring it up in front of those guys," he tilted his head back in reference to Fushiguro and Kugisaki, who they had left behind in favour of 'important best friend things', as Todo had so diligently put it.

"Yeah," Yuuji mumbled, looking down, jaw tight. He didn't want either of them to know about what happened with Junpei — they wouldn't look at him the same ever again, he was sure of it, because even he could barely stand to see his reflection in the mirror anymore. All that stared back at him was a weak, feeble boy who could barely save himself, let alone anyone else.

"You remember how I was telling you about that attack on Jujutsu Tech back in 2017?" Todo began, snapping Yuuji out of his train of thought, which had gradually started to spiral.

"The Night Parade of A Hundred Demons?"

"That's the one," Todo nodded, "it was orchestrated by a former Jujutsu Sorcerer and a window recently confirmed spotting the same guy with patchwork."

Yuuji stopped, turning to Todo with a furrowed brow, "if that's the case, shouldn't the Jujutsu authorities be involved too? A curse working with a curse user like that is a big red flag, isn't it? Why aren't they deploying anyone?"

"They should be, you're right brother," Todo said, though his voice and face lacked expression unlike usual, tone solemn. "There's only one problem."

"Which is?"

"Satoru Gojo."