Part 1

"Oh god"

"WHAT HAVE WE DONE!?!?

"Are we going to jail!?"

"No one can know..."

"...especially not him."

Simon wakes up one day in his apartment. He gets a shower, gets dressed, gets breakfast and goes on his computer. One of his roommates, Marla entered his room.

Marla: hey sweetheart~

Simon: I-I asked you to s-stop calling me that.

Marla: whatever you say sweetheart~

Simon: get out!

He threw a book at her. Marla closed the door before it hit. Simon sighed and continued gaming. A few seconds later Charlotte opens the door.

Charlotte: hey cutie

Simon: leave.~

Charlotte: why should I cutie?~

Simon: Leave!

Charlotte: why so salty cutie!~

Simon: out!

Simon threw a second book. Charlotte closed the door and left. And just like clockwork, in came Jessica.

Jessica: hey babe-

Simon throws a book and she catches it. Simon threw another and she catches it again.

Jessica: I can tell you wanna be left alone. So. I'll leave.

Jessica leaves. Simon continued looking online when he gets a pop up. A draw for a free copy of Sonic Origins. Simon clicks on it and typed in his email. He had a copy of some of the games as a kid and lost them. Simon had fond memories of playing the games with...

Meanwhile—

Charlotte is passing by Simon's room. There was quite sobbing coming from his room. She sighed. She knew why he was crying. But she had to do it. To keep him to herself. It was the only way. She walked to her room.

The next day—

Simon had won the draw and got the package sent. He instantly put it in his computer and booted it up. Sonic appears and does his finger wag as the title appears. "Sonic CLASSIC COLLECTION." After that tails, knuckles, Amy, Mighty, Ray and eggman stand next to him, each representing a game. Sonic was 1, tails was 2, eggman was 3, Mighty was Knuckles chaotix, Ray was Mania, knuckles was... well, knuckles and Amy was CD. Simon starts Sonic 1.

???—

???: Finally... he's playing it... my plan shall begin... I can finally see him again... and they will pay... heh... hehe... hehehaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

The game starts and Simon's face becomes visible. He starts playing through the game. He spent the day playing through the levels, 100% the Games. He was about to start Sonic 2 when he looked at the clock. It was midnight. Simon sighed and went to bed. The mystery person watched through the screen. Watching. Waiting. Her time was soon.